Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

33 minutes ago, Benguin said:

You know what it's like, you wake up half asleep and it only clicks after half of your morning cup of coffee. I've thought I was a millionaire or banging Holly Willoughby in the past as well, pretty sobering when you realise but they are glorious hours to be had.

Ah the holly wiillowbooby dream :) 

Saw a baby blackbird hiding in a kerb today. Some other blackbirds were harassing a nearby cat so I assume the cat had flushed out their nest. I tried to pick the chick up and put it somewhere safe but it weren't having any of it. The chick looked like it was ready to fledge and only had a few down feathers so I hope the cat ****s off and the parents will continue to feed it until it learns to fly properly.

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Saw a baby blackbird hiding in a kerb today. Some other blackbirds were harassing a nearby cat so I assume the cat had flushed out their nest. I tried to pick the chick up and put it somewhere safe but it weren't having any of it. The chick looked like it was ready to fledge and only had a few down feathers so I hope the cat ****s off and the parents will continue to feed it until it learns to fly properly.

You missed a good opportunity for a great pie

Currently sat on a train from London to Leicester. Been to Kasabian at the o2 forum Kentish Town. Great gig, lovely little venue. Good spirits all round and plenty of Leicester in there tonight. 

Did a 10 mile jog this morning though and the chaffing is horrific. Not pleasant

In my sleep, Sunday night/Monday morning, I squashed a blister beetle on to my neck. It has caused a severe allergic reaction and the acid burn has become quite bad. Fortunately, we found a decent Dr recently and after going to a bad one on Tuesday I went to the new good one today. She's covered me in paraffin gauze and bandages, which looks quite funny and they seem to be having a soothing effect already. Still in quite a bit of pain though.

6 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

In my sleep, Sunday night/Monday morning, I squashed a blister beetle on to my neck. It has caused a severe allergic reaction and the acid burn has become quite bad. Fortunately, we found a decent Dr recently and after going to a bad one on Tuesday I went to the new good one today. She's covered me in paraffin gauze and bandages, which looks quite funny and they seem to be having a soothing effect already. Still in quite a bit of pain though.

Image result

ouch.

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

Image result

ouch.

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Quite distinctive big ugly fooker ...     So don't squash, flick !   :thumbup:       Basic common sense really ....   

Lol! If I was awake, I'd definitely have flicked it! I managed to squish it in my sleep! Painful.

6 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

Went into town to look for something for my gf and couldn't find a thing. What do the womenz like these days that isn't tatt?

Give her a next voucher. Whatever you buy her you'll be in the wrong.

5 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

I think I've just peaked with my previous gifts so now everything's going to be pants in comparison. I can't get her a Next voucher haha! 

Some sort of pampering/treatment/spa experience may be worth a shout?

You can't go far wrong with that sort of thing imo. And the gf ends up looking better afterwards than she did before she went, so it's a win/win really :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Ozwin said:

I think I've just peaked with my previous gifts so now everything's going to be pants in comparison. I can't get her a Next voucher haha! 

Find something to do together, that you wouldnt normally do. Theatre break in London or something. Spending has moved towards experience rather than material goods and surveys show people are increasingly preferring gifts of that nature.

Plus it's a treat for yourself too

Edited by KingGTF

4 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

Lol! If I was awake, I'd definitely have flicked it! I managed to squish it in my sleep! Painful.

Rising to the bait quite easily tonight MC .......  If you were a fish you'd have a fat lip ! ...     :)

Unfortunately Mrs Posrman Pat fell over the step coming out the flamenco club last night and has, like you, been in pain all day.   She landed on her coxy ...  Cocksi...    On her tail bone !     Tonight Postman Pat himself fell down the stairs at the hotel ....    What a dozy pissed up pair !!