Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just now, stix said:

Im jealous! Do they sound like a Chinook? With the twin rotors. 

Close but sounded very loud to me ...    I thought they would be a lot quieter especially as they are used to insert special forces ...    but they don't half shift.   Chinook on steroids ...

I took the pic when they were nearly gone but before that 3 of them went right over my head.

Just now, Countryfox said:

Close but sounded very loud to me ...    I thought they would be a lot quieter especially as they are used to insert special forces ...    but they don't half shift.   Chinook on steroids ...

I took the pic when they were nearly gone but before that 3 of them went right over my head.

Ah ok. We had a couple of Chinooks rumble over low last week, real eery sound to them and they can be heard for miles. Great to see 

15 hours ago, Facecloth said:

IMG_4620.thumb.JPG.44f8ba33015251b9c15720d026d7eb86.JPG

15 hours ago, Beliall said:

I didnt actually see what was removed, but i heard lot of things literally popping being removed. probably a life times worth of old wax and infection. took a little while.

Bastard! :) 

Eh?  If anything I thought he was being too generous with the size of your brain!  :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Blur said:

Eh?  If anything I thought he was being too generous with the size of your brain!  :ph34r:

57 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Depends on the size of your screen. I was looking at it on my phone.

48 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You should see it on my apple watch ...   life size ...     :)

YOU 

ALL

:D 

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Some bloke keeps coming into work paying for his petrol in a different accent. I don't know why because I see him every week. Today he sounded like Mel Gibson in Braveheart, last week it was a Leprechaun and a few weeks ago he pulled his eyelids back and talked like Kim Jong Il in Team America "Hewwo numba eweven pwease" 

:( what a thing to say it was pure Jim McDonald so it was...

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

They lick other dogs dripping dicks, so I doubt it'd turn its nose up. :D 

Gross.

I think you're missing the point, Strokes.

Even if I had a dog (which I don't), and even if the fvcking thing drank coffee, there is no way on God's Green Earth that Mrs B would believe it spilled a cup of it on the bed.

I am dead. Simple.

43 minutes ago, Buce said:

Gross.

I think you're missing the point, Strokes.

Even if I had a dog (which I don't), and even if the fvcking thing drank coffee, there is no way on God's Green Earth that Mrs B would believe it spilled a cup of it on the bed.

I am dead. Simple.

lol good luck!

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

lol good luck!

Luckily she's working tonight - with a bit of luck I can have it sorted before she gets home in the morning.

How long does it take to dry a duvet on the radiator?

13 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

@Buce......meet @FoxesDeb who's launching a new laundry service. :D

12 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Change the linens, put the current lot in the wash and pretend you've been doing some spring-cleaning. 

Too late.

58f394fd94666_shithitsthefan.png.b7361a562f7ac0522022fafd10d41513.png

Actually, I've got away with it surprisingly lightly - all I have to do is buy a new duvet tomorrow.

Edited by Buce