Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

9 hours ago, Watson said:

Just been up the leaning tower of Pisa. Also got chatting to a guy in the plane queue yesterday and have got his spare ticket to see the rolling stones a few miles away in Lucca. I'm over the moon!

Does he make soap?

• Like 2

On 9/22/2017 at 10:29, Izzy Muzzett said:

Corporate golf day today near Banbury. The chap who invited me is in hospital so I'm playing with his wife instead :thumbup:

About 50, MILF, nice lass. Teeing off soon and a long day ahead of us. Then an hours drive home together.

You never know :D

Mate, I'm appalled! What would Mrs Izzy say to this!

lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Mate, I'm appalled! What would Mrs Izzy say to this!

lol

If she'd actually tried it on I'd probably have ran a mile mate lol The fantasy was appealing but the reality is I'm a long suffering loyal husband. My days of fun and excitement are long behind me :(

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Woke up at 6am this morning to the sound of my dog taking a sloppy shit on my pillow, happy Monday people.

I bet it takes some work to train it to do that ....    whats your next project ? ...  teach it to throw up over your breakfast ? ...   :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Woke up at 6am this morning to the sound of my dog taking a sloppy shit on my pillow, happy Monday people.

Ffs thats sick. Animals belong outside. Maybe that should go in the unpopular opinions thread because I know im in a small minority on that one lol

5 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Ffs thats sick. Animals belong outside. Maybe that should go in the unpopular opinions thread because I know im in a small minority on that one lol

Luckily the pillow was on the floor but still.

Not sure about outside because the poor guy had a bad stomach and would never normally do it in the house but shouldn't be in the bedroom but it's either that or not sleep due to the other ****er howling.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Luckily the pillow was on the floor but still.

Not sure about outside because the poor guy had a bad stomach and would never normally do it in the house but shouldn't be in the bedroom but it's either that or not sleep due to the other ****er howling.

lol good thing he didnt shat on your face. Hope he feels better soon.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

You know how when you are fast asleep you don't tend to smell things but if you hear a really loud wet fart you instantly wake up? Yeahhhh, that.

He's got a point Bucey ....    Every time Mrs CF does a loud wet fart I wake up immediately.   :thumbup:

• Haha 1

lol always a crappy day when the news starts with a story.. "It was warmer in London than Perth today"

Also on day three of my attempt to go seven days of only posting positive stuff on social media... tough going

Edited by ozleicester

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

You know how when you are fast asleep you don't tend to smell things but if you hear a really loud wet fart you instantly wake up? Yeahhhh, that.

It's amazing that I can sleep through anything, but if my cat starts yakking up in the house at any time of night I'm out of bed quicker than Usain Bolt!

Watched a good friend of mine competing at the Invictus games ...    Sadly he came last ...   too many chips Jamie lad !!

Chatting to my mate in the pub tonight ...   His Ryanair flight was cancelled ...   Guess what his job is and who he works for ...   Go on have a guess !! ...    You couldn't make it up !!   lollol