Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Finally bought my Burgman 650 and had a smashing ride this morning over to Harbrough, then over the top to Tilton, then that magic windy bit along to Melton. Coffee in Melton and back down the 607. Effortless on the 650.

All these numbers.

is this some type of swingers code?

i like long walks in the park,GSOH,non smoker.Seeks similar.Age 25-95.Looking for fun times, maybe more.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

All these numbers.

is this some type of swingers code?

i like long walks in the park,GSOH,non smoker.Seeks similar.Age 25-95.Looking for fun times, maybe more.

I can help translate for you buddy...

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Finally bought my Burgman 650 moped and had a smashing ride this morning over to Harbrough, then over the top to Tilton, then that magic windy bit along to Melton but as I don't have to straddle the machine and can sit with my knees together, the wind doesn't blow into my vagina. Coffee in Melton and back down the 607. Effortless on the 650 in comparison to my bicycle.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Finally bought my Burgman 650 and had a smashing ride this morning over to Harbrough, then over the top to Tilton, then that magic windy bit along to Melton. Coffee in Melton and back down the 607. Effortless on the 650.

I notice that you sensibly avoided posting this in the "Motorbikes are Brilliant" thread Col.

• Haha 1

I'm doing Sober October and as someone who has "a couple of pints" usually 4/5 times a week, I have to say even a week off the sauce has made me feel pretty fresh. Can't remember feeling this awake on a Monday morning lol.

Edited by Lovejoy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

I'm doing Sober October and as someone who has "a couple of pints" usually 4/5 times a week, I have to say even a week off the sauce has made me feel pretty fresh. Can't remember feeling this awake on a Monday morning lol.

Fool !! ...   Its the slippery slope ..  you'll become a vegetarian next, put them big black polo things in your ear lobes and want to be buried in a a coffin made from recycled egg cartons ...       Get down the pub ! ...   Tonight !!  ....      Before its too late.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

Good on ya mate, I’m doing the same.

I always thought a few drinks would help me get to sleep but I’ve slept so much better the last week without alcohol - which is interesting..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Good on ya mate, I’m doing the same.

I always thought a few drinks would help me get to sleep but I’ve slept so much better the last week without alcohol - which is interesting..

As a long-term boozer who's been teetotal for a long stint now (2yrs 4mths?!), I can confirm this.

It's the quality of the sleep that's better, I find. You generally wake up feeling properly rested mentally and ready to take on the day...not the case if you've been drinking, in my experience.

That said, I'm sure I'll end up back on the sauce at some point - in fact, I'd be rather disappointed in myself if I didn't. lol

Edited by Alf Bentley
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Fool !! ...   Its the slippery slope ..  you'll become a vegetarian next, put them big black polo things in your ear lobes and want to be buried in a a coffin made from recycled egg cartons ...       Get down the pub ! ...   Tonight !!  ....      Before its too late.

Now, now, we'll have none of that talk. Staying strong my friend, Oktoberfest at the end of the month is worth the wait :beer:.

• Like 1