Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

12 hours ago, Strokes said:

I need to book in another run, I struggle to motivate myself to go out enough without a target in mind. Is the Leicester marathon still open for applications?

Yeah, i'm debating whether to enter or not. 

Done the half twice and the full once. Got the Brighton Marathon in April so I could do with doing some events now before I hibernate when it gets cold. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Just drove by a really fat dog, and thought to myself, fat cvnt, lose some weight. Is that normal to have thoughts about a dog like that?

No ...   it should be, you ignorant cvnt don't overfeed your dog ...    or, you ignorant cvnt give your dog more exercise.

• Like 1

After a bizarre base level conversation this weekend in the pub about going to the toilet. Everyone ended up laughing at me. Apparently I don't wipe my arse in the same way as the rest of the human race. I stand in the ski position and twist to wipe the relevant area but apparently that's not how you're to supposed to clean yourself. Well I'm sorry; but I must have missed that anal cleaning lecture at school! 

12 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

After a bizarre base level conversation this weekend in the pub about going to the toilet. Everyone ended up laughing at me. Apparently I don't wipe my arse in the same way as the rest of the human race. I stand in the ski position and twist to wipe the relevant area but apparently that's not how you're to supposed to clean yourself. Well I'm sorry; but I must have missed that anal cleaning lecture at school! 

lol 

Do you hum  Chubby Checker ? 

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

lol 

Do you hum  Chubby Checker ? 

On the Jim White show on TalkSport this morning they were reading out texts and tweets regarding the Palace job.

Half way through they refer to a message from "Mike Oxlong"

I PMSL and thought of you. The presenters didn't even bat an eye lid lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

On the Jim White show on TalkSport this morning they were reading out texts and tweets regarding the Palace job.

Half way through they refer to a message from "Mike Oxlong"

I PMSL and thought of you. The presenters didn't even bat an eye lid lol

Peter Allis did the same on some golf commentary a few years back when reading out a question sent in by a viewer. 

• Haha 1

Pretty sure I've been bitten on my side by a false widow. Felt this nip and then when looking around found one in my bed. Now got a sizeable swollen rash and a shooting pain through my armpit.

Made the mistake of googling it and seeing a bloke who was in a coma for a week as result. That's me not sleeping tonight

Pretty sure I've been bitten on my side by a false widow. Felt this nip and then when looking around found one in my bed. Now got a sizeable swollen rash and a shooting pain through my armpit.
Made the mistake of googling it and seeing a bloke who was in a coma for a week as result. That's me not sleeping tonight
Still alive?

4 hours ago, KingGTF said:

Pretending her husband is dead is bad enough, but biting you? :o

Bin her, mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have been reading the signs for a while now ...   violent tropical storms and strange weather patterns ...   a burning star in the sky last night that burned bright and then disappeared ...    a crow flying into the window this morning and laying dead on the floor ...    I studied my astral charts ,,,  and then i knew !!!    Sure enough at around lunch time today I heard the clank of her walking frame being shoved down the front path ...   the mother in law !!!! ..... for 2 bloody weeks !!!!!!    :(

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Have been reading the signs for a while now ...   violent tropical storms and strange weather patterns ...   a burning star in the sky last night that burned bright and then disappeared ...    a crow flying into the window this morning and laying dead on the floor ...    I studied my astral charts ,,,  and then i knew !!!    Sure enough at around lunch time today I heard the clank of her walking frame being shoved down the front path ...   the mother in law !!!! ..... for 2 bloody weeks !!!!!!    :(

lol

And there I was feeling hard done to because mine is coming to dinner. 

IMG_0539.JPG.529920aed24bb59b339c1b55a2f28cf4.JPG