Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

3 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Why why why why why did I go in the LCFC Forum.   A ****ing poll on who would leave if we go down.  FFS!  Cuntishness!

Only mildly more cvnty than trojan horsing this information into the safehouse and shattering the blissful ignorance of its inhabitants.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Tea, coffee, biscuits.

Hot chocolate, marshmallows, chippy cream.

Drinks cabinet fully stocked.

Everything ready in case we lose tonight.

Good prep, but Reinforce the walls make sure all people seeking entry know the password, we don't want that kitchandro getting in here again. 

There will be utter scenes if we lose tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Good prep, but Reinforce the walls make sure all people seeking entry know the password, we don't want that kitchandro getting in here again. 

There will be utter scenes if we lose tonight.

Cover the sofas with chilli powder, for the inevitable cock wiping procedures

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

scary stuff out there tonight, think it's safe to say the extension in here needs sending to the planning department 

Don't worry mate I work for an architecture firm, I've got planning and building works covered ;)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Honestly are we prepared in here tomorrow?! Tough away game plus deadline day it's bring me out in cold sweats thinking about it! 

Was thinking the same, perhaps we should reinforce the steel doors and add extra locking points?

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Was thinking the same, perhaps we should reinforce the steel doors and add extra locking points?

I think we should weld the doors shut. I genuinely reckon if we don't sign anyone else and we lose it'll be the end of the world.