Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

14 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I ventured out for a bit, but then I saw those four words that always have me reaching for the safehouse keys... lost the dressing room.

We'd better get a few more cut at this rate.

Always thought this was a rather unfunny thread for those with a superiority complex. What's the point in having digs at people on the main forum without naming names or being man enough to have a proper debate (or at least slanging match) about the things you're taking the piss out of?

When I think someone's talking a load of shit I tell them, or if I can't be arsed I just leave Foxes Talk alone, as I've mainly done the last couple of days with the inevitable Ranieri threads that have come up.

On 19/11/2016 at 21:25, The Blur said:

It is amazing that no moaners from LCFC forum have managed to found this thread so far to my knowledge! 

2 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Always thought this was a rather unfunny thread for those with a superiority complex. What's the point in having digs at people on the main forum without naming names or being man enough to have a proper debate (or at least slanging match) about the things you're taking the piss out of?

When I think someone's talking a load of shit I tell them, or if I can't be arsed I just leave Foxes Talk alone, as I've mainly done the last couple of days with the inevitable Ranieri threads that have come up.

Ooops, I think I have jinxed this thread! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Look's like we need a Safe Room in the Safe House. :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Yeah, the reason some of us don't bother to stay in the main forum is because we're not "man enough" to have an argument on the internet. 

• Like 1

been in here most of the season - after completing football last season this seems like the only safe place to stay for the forsible. I did think of running into battle and try and help the odd few fighting the loss cause that is the main forum then i just decided just not to bother!

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

No one in at the mo ...    Just putting my "Reserved" sign on the comfy seat near the fire and hiding the choccy biscuits on top of the cupboard.  

Back to to the match ...   COYB !!!!      :scarf:

Can I sit on your knee please? I think it's going to be rather busy in here soon...