Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Your Favourite Song?

I would recommend Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) to anyone...

Metallica appear to be a heavy band and before youve listened to them youll think of them with all this shouting, but this song is so inspirational. Its pure class, and I've never heard a song that flows and develops so well... I'm not too keen on the chorus, but I think this is definately one of the best songs out there...

Also, RJD2 - Exotic Talk is a great song...

Don't like much hip hop stuff (I dolike the early 90's stuff).

But:-

Dead Prez - Hip Hop

Is what rap music should be like. Good choice.

I love hip hop although to be honest I rarely listen to that particular tune. I chose it purely because whenever it comes on and I'm out with mates carnage ensues! Some very good memories, it's a bit of an anthem.

No contender from Underworld? :P

What is YOUR favourite Underworld song?

I think it has to be Cups for me. Or Banstyle/Sappys Curry. Or Tongue. Or Moaner.

Probably Cups though. Although the first one off secondtoughest is an epic!

What is YOUR favourite Underworld song?

I think it has to be Cups for me. Or Banstyle/Sappys Curry. Or Tongue. Or Moaner.

Probably Cups though. Although the first one off secondtoughest is an epic!

Cups, yeah. Also Juanita/Kiteless as you say. Would add King of Snake to the mix. Dark and Long.

I'm in danger of not answering the question in favour of just listing Underworld songs.

I'll go with Cups (and its equally good remix, the Salt City Orchestra Vertical Bacon Vocal)

Archived