Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

What are you eating now?

i know this might be hard to believe,but despite my frail ,painfully thin appearance I could give that a go.What I like is the bitchy comments,it's exactly the same in the Cambridge Evening nuisance .

I'd be able to tackle that, not in 12 minutes though. Also providing the pancakes are on a different plate.

Is that timed? It looks do-able, but the amount of bread there looks off-putting. Need to let that soak in the sauce before eating. How much is it for a pop?

Mans thinking they could do the eating challenge. 292/300 have failed it.

I can do bits though as I was the first person in the west bridgford mud crab restaurant to complete the 6 napkin burger challenge come at me

Today I had a cheese pie and sausage sandwich and fish and chips tonight. Very hungover so did a job

Just had a marzipan chocolate heart as well

I absolutely love my food, thinking of creating a blog or something. Next weekend will be buying two ring Dougnuts from Krispy Kreme, with a burger, bacon, cheese and geeking with a choice of sauce. Magic

Edited by JonnyBoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thickly spread with butter and a big dollop of mayonnaise?

First bit yeah, but with ketchup. Ketchup with fish fingers and sausage, HP with bacon. Do like a bit of mayo tho, on chips sometimes. Fuck me, i'm still fucking hungry.

Every now and then I see one of Webbo's posts, remember his name is Webster and then laugh

I know a man with that surname but I never knew it could be a given name.  Sounds like something Spiderman would call himself in 6th form.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The saucy minx! Look at the body language: The way she holds her hands; almost bringing something to those lips and just look at that pearl necklace!

Maybe MC is hiding in the lectern getting his first taste of Sturgeon  lol

Reminds me of this from Police Academy :D 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Had a nandos.

Always the way.

Cue all the culinary posho's slating the Nan of Dos. 

Edited by Mee-9