Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

What are you eating now?

Mmm I had two mince pies today... Might have a third

So you are eating your turds?

:D

Nah, Kumquats are small Malaiian citrus fruits that you can eat on the whole and mangosteens are odd in terms of shape and size. They have a thickish skin and the eatable part is rather small.

The experience left me rather underwhelmed.

:D

Nah, Kumquats are small Malaiian citrus fruits that you can eat on the whole and mangosteens are odd in terms of shape and size. They have a thickish skin and the eatable part is rather small.

The experience left me rather underwhelmed.

Missed the point... If you technically ate them yesterday and are eating them again today...

I have eaten too much Stilton and now I feel a little sick.  Should have cracked some red with it instead of the G&T.  Mind you I can highly recommend No3 Gin from Berry Bros.  Lovely stuff.

Might give that Gin a try ive not tried that one,I think I saw it in Sainsbury.Sipsmiths is quite nice.

Have you tried the fever tree tonic , my wife insists I buy it at 4 times the price?

As for cheeses a good Stilton,mature Brie or a Doncelatte that have been able to sweat.There is nothing much better than that in my opinion.

Might give that Gin a try ive not tried that one,I think I saw it in Sainsbury.Sipsmiths is quite nice.

Have you tried the fever tree tonic , my wife insists I buy it at 4 times the price?

As for cheeses a good Stilton,mature Brie or a Doncelatte that have been able to sweat.There is nothing much better than that in my opinion.

Meaning to try the fever tree, will pick some up on the weekend.

No, that's what a toast rack is for.

I hate it if the butter melts (must be butter too).

Glad I'm not the only one. I don't mind the occasion thick doorstop that's brought back to life through toasting with a slab of butter on it and it melts through, but I always do my toast and let it cool before I apply proper butter, and not that half n half shite.