Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Some twat's just put some fireworks, instead of candles, on top of a 100th birthday cake in an old folks home on Casualty. 

Why? WHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?

They need injuries to keep you watching.  How do they know these people are going to be injured when they start filming them??  Its all a setup mate.  NWO games I reckon.

• 1 month later...

Anybody watching Monty Python on Gold? Went to watch it on Tuesday and it was class.

Can't hear any of the jokes because of the bleep machine at the moment because it's before 9! Still well worth a watch to those who have the channel and it will be unedited when it comes back on.

Inspector Montalbano BBC Four. Quite good and with a little  humour

Following it are two Pink Floyd programs Wish You Were Here a doc about the making of the Album and A sound of Thunder a film of a concert in New York in 1989 Finish 1.30

After watching the match on VIZIVIZ I checked some of the other streams. There are links to Sky and BT sport and Sky Movies. A couple of the Movies were not loading but the others were OK I wonder if they are available all the time though. There was some old Western on and a college type film just starting

Inspector Montalbano BBC Four. Quite good and with a little humour

Following The Killing, Spiral, Borgen,and Wallander, Insp Montalbano feels the crew of Football Italia (May it rest in peace) made a cop show, starring James Richardson, just for a laugh between games.

Ridiculously hammy.

Edited by FoxyPV

Following The Killing, Spiral, Borgen,and Wallander, Insp Montalbano feels the crew of Football Italia (May it rest in peace) made a cop show, starring James Richardson, just for a laugh between games.

Ridiculously hammy.

I missed the first 10 min or so but I can see if it is similar every week it would become hammy. I did like some of the interchanges between him and the other officers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Inside 9/11

Probably the most shocking thing I have witnessed( tv) was watching the 2nd plane go in,at that point we knew it was terrorists.Time and the amount of times I have seen it,doesn't soften the blow.My cousin lived in Manhattan and a good friend was in NY that day to see it all.Many were not so lucky.Surprised this has had little coverage today.Thoughts to the families and victims today.

Inside 9/11

Probably the most shocking thing I have witnessed( tv) was watching the 2nd plane go in,at that point we knew it was terrorists.Time and the amount of times I have seen it,doesn't soften the blow.My cousin lived in Manhattan and a good friend was in NY that day to see it all.Many were not so lucky.Surprised this has had little coverage today.Thoughts to the families and victims today.

Sounds weird but we see it so often on TV we almost forget that there were people in the plane. It's just so utterly barbaric and yet I feel like it's become so routine to show it.

• 2 weeks later...