Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just watched Top Gear. Dunno if anybody watched it but their feature on Peugeot lol lol

what they were saying about ferrari/porche/mclarren i couldnt believe! its unreal. all they wanna do is send a car around a track for gods sake! they just dont want to be known as "the 2nd fastest hybrid supercar"

Watching 'African Railways' on BBC4. Great watch.

They've just had an 11 hour delay as no one had any money to pay for fuel when they stopped, the driver blamed 'corruption. Just went to the HQ and the presenter accused them of being bankrupt, the guy said ' No, no no, we have never been bankrupt, not since 2009'.

The Chinese seem to be in control of the railways in Zambia. Are they buying off the whole World?

They own everywhere. They run the clothing factories here.

In rural Tanzania, they ran the gold mines.

At least I get a decent Chinese meal every now and again.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone even entertaining the idea that it was real should be ashamed.

Complete and utter dross. I'm becoming increasingly ashamed of our culture. We brought greats to the world in previous centuries, and now people are laughing at drivel like this?

A lady on twitter claimed that it made for the best Saturday night in years. I mean come on, for crying out loud.