Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Watching a programme about parking and fines

Someone just got pulled then had to pay fines of £1500 or have his car clamped ... He was a driving instructor!! ... Worst thing was, he had a pupil who was going to take her test... Anyway, it got clamped and took away, then his pupil noticed he was carrying weapons (screwdrivers and a knife) so he was arrested lol

Literally the weirdest thing.

Anywhere I can watch the new episodes of 24 before they are on Sky?

Barely a day after the first 2 episodes and I'm already craving the rest of the season lol

Same here. It doesnt help that I watched the previous 8 in box sets. Ive never had to wait a whole week between an episode of 24

Same here. It doesnt help that I watched the previous 8 in box sets. Ive never had to wait a whole week between an episode of 24

Know what you mean, was going to wait until the series was over and watch it all in one go but curiosity got the better of me...