Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Anyone watch the gogglebox with Farage on?

Even the Mirror TV columnist said he felt dirty warming to him, not sure that was the Channel 4 intention.

Are you sure?  As a political leader Farge is a likeable bloke it's just his policies that I dislike.

I liked the end when he said to Farage as he left 'Don't expect me to vote UKIP!'...hold on a minute Matt, maybe you're right.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved the tribal nature of music in those days there was the rude boys, skin heads, teds,mods, greebos, blitz kids and the odd leftover punk. It was like supporting a football team, you cheered on your own group and hated the others. You had a sense of belonging.

Edited by Webbo

Just watching 24 Hours in Police Custody. A Polish guy stabbed his girlfriend in the eye with an 8 inch meat cleaver. The footage of the raid was pretty interesting. Its a bit hit and miss this programme but tonight's was fascinating.

The Super Rich and us recorded earlier on BBC2. Some revealing stuff. Britain is the most attractive haven for the super rich.

It started with Maggie who said inequality would be better because of 'trickle down' Now experts are saying they got it wrong. The top rich have doubled their income since the eighties.The rest of us the icnome has not changed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02gbz3h

Just a short preview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watching 'African Railways' on BBC4. Great watch.

They've just had an 11 hour delay as no one had any money to pay for fuel when they stopped, the driver blamed 'corruption. Just went to the HQ and the presenter accused them of being bankrupt, the guy said ' No, no no, we have never been bankrupt, not since 2009'.

The Chinese seem to be in control of the railways in Zambia. Are they buying off the whole World?