Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

new episode of South Park last night. Not the best but still had a few laughs. I still think Eric Cartman is one of the funniest characters ever created.

photo.jpg

I actually liked it a lot. It's really interesting how there has been continuity in the three episodes so far. I'm hoping there will be an episode about Butters' suspension  :thumbup:

I actually liked it a lot. It's really interesting how there has been continuity in the three episodes so far. I'm hoping there will be an episode about Butters' suspension  :thumbup:

dont get me wrong i liked it just not one of my favourites. Ive not watched any other episodes from this season i assumed last night was the first one. What were the others like?

dont get me wrong i liked it just not one of my favourites. Ive not watched any other episodes from this season i assumed last night was the first one. What were the others like?

The other two were okay, but I dunno, I think yesterday's one was the best of the three so far. I'm quite into the new season though. IMO, it's already miles better than 16 and 17. 

The other two were okay, but I dunno, I think yesterday's one was the best of the three so far. I'm quite into the new season though. IMO, it's already miles better than 16 and 17. 

i havent seen much of series 16 and 17. I used to watch it when i was back in school then for years never watched it. One day i thought fvck it im gonna buy a random season and watch it which turned out to be season 11. First episode where Randy goes on wheel of Fortune and within 5 minutes i was crying with laughter. i havent really watched many after season 15 but every so often i will watch some of my favourite episodes. Never get old.

My faves would be

Fishsticks

The world of warcraft episode

Butters bottom bitch

• Like 1

i havent seen much of series 16 and 17. I used to watch it when i was back in school then for years never watched it. One day i thought fvck it im gonna buy a random season and watch it which turned out to be season 11. First episode where Randy goes on wheel of Fortune and within 5 minutes i was crying with laughter. i havent really watched many after season 15 but every so often i will watch some of my favourite episodes. Never get old.

My faves would be

Fishsticks

The world of warcraft episode

Butters bottom bitch

Yeah, season 11 is brilliant.

My favourites are probably the Warcraft one, Medicinal Fried Chicken, Scott Tenorman Must Die and Casa Bonita.

Yeah, season 11 is brilliant.

My favourites are probably the Warcraft one, Medicinal Fried Chicken, Scott Tenorman Must Die and Casa Bonita.

lol There all brilliant. i like the one where cartman thinks hes dead and only Butters can see him. Im going to watch them now

Has anybody been watching 'The Sixties' on the yesterday channel. Ten part series, a tough watch for two hours but quite extraordinary. A part of sixties history focused on every week.

Just finished the second episode which was about the JFK assassination, brilliantly done, we live in a far different world because of it, it might even be the most significant event in history in time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching The Missing from BBC1 last night. Looks like it's going to be great, but it's almost heartbreaking to watch to think people go through this in real life. Can't think of anything worse than losing your child.