Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Peaky Blinders is getting so good it's silly now, best thing I've seen on British TV for years.

Next on my list!

Is it possible to get it all on player still?

Just watching The Missing from BBC1 last night. Looks like it's going to be great, but it's almost heartbreaking to watch to think people go through this in real life. Can't think of anything worse than losing your child.

Thought the first episode was brilliantly intense but wondering if the eight or so episodes is maybe too much.  It felt a bit like things were being dragged out yesterday.

Next on my list!

Is it possible to get it all on player still?

Thought the first episode was brilliantly intense but wondering if the eight or so episodes is maybe too much. It felt a bit like things were being dragged out yesterday.

I thought last nights dropped off slightly too. Also the ending where the rich developer (Ken Stot?) was talking to the paedo, kind of pointed towards it being him. For me that was showing their hand too much. Last weeks ending was a brilliant twist with the drawing on the wall, last nights just revealed too much.

Finally got myself into Breaking Bad.  I wasn't expecting anywhere near as much slapstick from the way people talked about - the show covers a lot of serious ground but I've been sat here giggling my way through the first two seasons.  Why has nobody ever mentioned this (or have I not been paying enough attention)?

Finally got myself into Breaking Bad. I wasn't expecting anywhere near as much slapstick from the way people talked about - the show covers a lot of serious ground but I've been sat here giggling my way through the first two seasons. Why has nobody ever mentioned this (or have I not been paying enough attention)?

The bathtub scene is bloody hilarious!

Anyone got into Gotham? Loving it so far, the episodes get better and better.

I take back what I said about BB.  Season 2 turns dark a f in the last 3 episodes.  I am no longer laughing.

Ok I'm laughing a bit.

im laughing ,I thought when you put BB you were talking about Big Brother.Although replace the word dark with shite.

BBC3 "life is toff" has me rolling with laughter.

I'm watching How Rich Are You? On Channel Four. It's getting a bit dark. Two little babies playing on a mat. "This baby is going to die seven years before that baby. This baby is 50 times more likely to go to prison..."

They're ****ing babies! Leave them out of politics!

• Like 1

Finally got myself into Breaking Bad.  I wasn't expecting anywhere near as much slapstick from the way people talked about - the show covers a lot of serious ground but I've been sat here giggling my way through the first two seasons.  Why has nobody ever mentioned this (or have I not been paying enough attention)?

Jesse cracks me up.