Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

If I'm ever hungover and nauseous I always swear by the stand-in-the-bathroom-downing-a-large-bottle-filled-with-water-until-it-forces-its-way-back-up-and-out-taking-all-the-bad-juju-with-it-and-leaving-you-free-to-get-on-with-getting-drunk-all-over-again method.

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

If I'm ever hungover and nauseous I always swear by the stand-in-the-bathroom-downing-a-large-bottle-filled-with-water-until-it-forces-its-way-back-up-and-out-taking-all-the-bad-juju-with-it-and-leaving-you-free-to-get-on-with-getting-drunk-all-over-again method.

Pour some salt in the water for added kick.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/29/technology/milo-yiannopoulos-book-deal/index.html

Exclusive excerpt from the forthcoming first chapter:

"And that's when I realized nothing gave me a hardon like torturing small animals. Then I found out that people are stupid and if I become a Calvin Klein model shaped fountain of psychic diarrhea, then hateful ignorami would pay me a lot of money to endanger people's lives!"

Edited by leicsmac

Always had time for Milo after I saw him destroy the gender pay gap nonsense. Don't know why he bothers being controversial for the sake of it though. I think he could be a lot more popular if he just stuck to applying facts.

Edited by Barky

9 minutes ago, Barky said:

Always had time for Milo after I saw him destroy the gender pay gap nonsense. Don't know why he bothers being controversial for the sake of it though. I think he could be a lot more popular if he just stuck to applying facts.

Because he knows it sells, I guess. I don't think facts really matter to the mob he has behind him.

Do you have time for him after he encouraged death threats and hacking efforts against Leslie Joseph?

3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Because he knows it sells, I guess. I don't think facts really matter to the mob he has behind him.

Do you have time for him after he encouraged death threats and hacking efforts against Leslie Joseph?

Well that's what I mean. Why get involved in silly stuff like that when he could make a serious career out of applying facts to issues ordinarily shrouded in political correctness. There's a lot of space in the market for someone like that. All he achieves by being controversial for the sake of it is giving his opponents an easy and compelling diversionary argument. In doing so he weakens his own position on the more meaningful issues.

12 minutes ago, Barky said:

Well that's what I mean. Why get involved in silly stuff like that when he could make a serious career out of applying facts to issues ordinarily shrouded in political correctness. There's a lot of space in the market for someone like that. All he achieves by being controversial for the sake of it is giving his opponents an easy and compelling diversionary argument. In doing so he weakens his own position on the more meaningful issues.

Yeah. But this is post truth politics. Rabble rousing pays better and is more popular than just applying facts. He knows he'll always have people who will hang on his every word.

I'm really not sure there is space in the market for factual analysis in politics any more.

My POS phone. It keeps deleting new contacts and bringing back old contacts that I've deleted months ago. 

It's a Samsung Galaxy S6. I know it has something to do with the sync settings but I don't want to completely disable this feature because it's quite useful when it works. 

16 minutes ago, Danizen said:

My POS phone. It keeps deleting new contacts and bringing back old contacts that I've deleted months ago. 

It's a Samsung Galaxy S6. I know it has something to do with the sync settings but I don't want to completely disable this feature because it's quite useful when it works. 

Dont worry it will blow up soon

• Like 1

Thinking about the band, Suicidal Tendencies and googling 'Suicidal Tendencies' and the first three search results telling me to ring The Samaritans.

I'm fine, Google, I just want to listen to some punk. 

Edited by Danizen

Guest MattP
1 hour ago, DanNDH88 said:

When you find out it's Hermes delivering your parcel.

Awful, I once had something they claimed had been delivered not turn up, even then put the phone down on me whilst I was arguing.

Hope you get lucky, they are a horrific company.