Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Always wondered what Robert Pires did next. Didn't expect him to get into radical politics.

Freedom.jpg.eaac415df61ee970b9d0aac52b351e1e.jpgimage.jpeg.658ee64bd0857841746455be5c3c05a9.jpeg

You think that is weird, look what he got up to in a previous life (Count Rochefort, aka The Black Moustache)

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

43 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

People who don't use the inside lane when it's clear to do so. Then, now, always.

You see more and more people doing it, I've come to the conclusion that people genuinely don't understand how to drive on motorways anymore. I drove back from Milton Keynes the other day, and chose the A5 over the M1, probably slower but slightly more scenic, and more importantly less stressful than encountering all the middle lane hoggers. 

• Like 1

Getting a message on the house whatsapp saying to "make sure the bins are put out, I'll be home in a little while otherwise".  If you're going to be home in a little bit why don't you just make sure yourself instead of trying to get other people to do something you don't want to lol  I've decided to ignore it and if they try to kick up a fuss about doing them I'll just march them into the sparkling clean bathroom and kitchen that I deep cleaned the other day despite having a raging cold and despite the person in question spending yet another day sitting on the sofa watching Ru Paul and refusing to contribute.  People.

11 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Getting a message on the house whatsapp saying to "make sure the bins are put out, I'll be home in a little while otherwise".  If you're going to be home in a little bit why don't you just make sure yourself instead of trying to get other people to do something you don't want to lol  I've decided to ignore it and if they try to kick up a fuss about doing them I'll just march them into the sparkling clean bathroom and kitchen that I deep cleaned the other day despite having a raging cold and despite the person in question spending yet another day sitting on the sofa watching Ru Paul and refusing to contribute.  People.

I'm now imagining you sitting in your armchair with your Pascal Planque face on, waiting for them to come home...

12 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

You have a house Whatsapp? :giggle:

Just now, Alf Bentley said:

I'm now imagining you sitting in your armchair with your Pascal Planque face on, waiting for them to come home...

Stroking a white cat... lol Thing is I was all set to take them out once I get back from a work do tonight, figured it'd give everyone a chance to throw any pizza boxes or whatever out first, but now they've tried to make someone else do it I'm finding myself reluctant to on principle lol 

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

You have a house Whatsapp? :giggle:

How else is a person supposed to make unreasonable demands of others without having to look them in the eye?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

You’ll make a great housewife one day Carl.

9 hours ago, StanSP said:

i remember one guy in our halls who would peel his potatoes in the sink.

the bin was right next to the sink ffs. 

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Peeling potatoes in water is so much easier.

I always peel my taters in the sink ....  I knew one bloke who nicked someone else’s scotch and replaced it in the bottle with piss ...    who the fook would do something disgusting like that ! ...     :ph34r:

15 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Kylie Jenner showing off about her time during both pregnancy and post-birth, as if she's the first ever woman to go through such a thing..

Can I just argue slightly that this isn't just limited to Kylie Jenner or other attention hungry celebrities, but also to quite a lot of social-media obsessed people, who post every bleeding update, pre and post, with no other expectation that praise or adulation from their following.

There really are only so many pictures of a baby you can take before they become boring, especially when babies all look exactly the same!