Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

40 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Battle of the brainless bitches, shame there has to be a winner.

Having a half decent brain is one if the few reasons these 2 are at the top of the game.

Neither one has a weapon, although at least Halep tries to take risks. Shame she couldn't get over the line...again.

7 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Wat?

3 minutes ago, martyn said:

Having a half decent brain is one if the few reasons these 2 are at the top of the game.

Neither one has a weapon, although at least Halep tries to take risks. Shame she couldn't get over the line...again.

There's a reason why people call Wozniacki, Pushniacki.

These two have failed so many times in the past when it comes to Grand Slams, Wozniacki here had one of the easiest routes to a final you're ever likely to see, then in the end she falls over the line against a gassed Halep.

Having these two at the top of the Women's game shows you what a state it's in, two players with unlikeable games.

You can defend them if you want but I have a general dislike to both. 

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

These two have failed so many times in the past when it comes to Grand Slams, Wozniacki here had one of the easiest routes to a final you're ever likely to see, then in the end she falls over the line against a gassed Halep.

Having these two at the top of the Women's game shows you what a state it's in, two players with unlikeable games.

I'm part Danish so couldn't give a **** what you think of her, I'm delighted she's finally won a slam.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I'm part Danish so couldn't give a **** what you think of her, I'm delighted she's finally won a slam.

Same here, I think she’s deserved it. Danish media are loving it. They’re saying it’s their biggest achievement in sport since Euro 92! Not sure the handball team would agree with that. 

11 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I don't like either particularly, I clearly said they don't have weapons.

You calling them brainless is wrong, although I know that's the vernacular that they like to use (along with Pushniacki") at tennisforum.com ?

5 minutes ago, martyn said:

I don't like either particularly, I clearly said they don't have weapons.

You calling them brainless is wrong, although I know that's the vernacular that they like to use (along with Pushniacki") at tennisforum.com ?

Yeah, boring and weaponless, they can defend and run but that's not what I like to see.

There's a reason why Wozniacki lost six finals last season, there's a reason why Halep flops on so many big occasions...

42 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Federer is the GOAT. What an athlete, what a champion :appl:

100% this, considering the quality of his contemporaries, and the fact he's still winning tournaments at nearly 37 years old...amazing.

52 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Davis Cup happening, GB currently 2-1 down to Spain away from home.

TBH any point at all away to Spain without Murray or Edmund would be a good one. Hope either or both of them are back for the World Group playoff.

It was a good win for Norrie, so it's disappointed Murray and Inglot couldn't do anything in the double to back it up.

3 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Davis Cup happening, GB currently 2-1 down to Spain away from home.

TBH any point at all away to Spain without Murray or Edmund would be a good one. Hope either or both of them are back for the World Group playoff.

Id like to think so mate it ain't till September is it.

This was always an utter right off.

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Id like to think so mate it ain't till September is it.

This was always an utter right off.

Right, this was always going to be a hiding to nothing.

Hopefully a home tie in September with Murray and Edmund both back and we can have another crack at it next year.

• 1 month later...