Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

5 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

This tw8t. Not sure if anyone been following allegations about him. That is despicable behavior on how he  attacked her. Which he denied. Right.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/17/entertainment/sean-combs-cassie-ventura/index.html

Jatt how u feel about the indian government being able to kill any Sikhs they want 

19 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Jatt how u feel about the indian government being able to kill any Sikhs they want 

I don't like Modi one bit. He suits hindu nationalists well. Anyone else, he could care less for. Massive cvnt.

20 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Unless she indiscriminately started stabbing audience members she has no place in this thread.

Some ***** are bigger than other *****.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

And some are ABSOLUTE which is why they get put in here.

My thread, my rules. You’re overruled 😁

Why is every Wymsey post now like a “You won’t believe what this doctor says cures cancer” or “The top ten matchday hacks Jon Rudkin doesn’t want you to know”?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Fiona Bruce

11 hours ago, Daggers said:

He’s not wrong. 

10 hours ago, Daggers said:

Question Time

I personally find FB to be quite effective on QT. She has no patience for nonsense and evidently prepares well by researching the panel and topics at hand. She's ready to contest the claims made by panelists, preventing excessive showboating or politicking. 

She skillfully weeds out unsuitable or plainly foolish questions from the audience while still giving them a voice, ensuring a diverse range of contributions is heard.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

I personally find FB to be quite effective on QT. She has no patience for nonsense and evidently prepares well by researching the panel and topics at hand. She's ready to contest the claims made by panelists, preventing excessive showboating or politicking. 

She skillfully weeds out unsuitable or plainly foolish questions from the audience while still giving them a voice, ensuring a diverse range of contributions is heard.

Agree.

There was a question last night about the water authorities and the pollution of rivers, lakes and so. They discussed  the massive raise in water bills that are proposed, as well as the ongoing big salaries of chief executives and so on.

FB then asked for the audience views on this topic.

One person she asked, started talking about Grenfell and Windrush.

FB quite skilfully acknowledge their point but at the same time said, quite succinctly, that has got feck all to do with the current discussion.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

She turned the kids against him, he says.

444227852_821785273152160_31534963383276

It's really not worth melting your composite decking for, is it? 

I think at this point in time he could make more money for making appearances as the bloke who lost his way, got sucked into the right wing grift-sphere and then saw the error of his ways

13 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

It's really not worth melting your composite decking for, is it? 

I think at this point in time he could make more money for making appearances as the bloke who lost his way, got sucked into the right wing grift-sphere and then saw the error of his ways

I'm honestly half convinced he's going to try pretending he was doing a Joaquin Phoenix thing when the money runs out.

• Like 1