Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

The man has always been an absolute weapon. Even worse now he's lost weight and got a younger wife. The brendan of tv hosting... 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Not sure why enjoying a harvester and playing with his autistic son makes him a cvnt to be honest...

I think its the more implication he didn't actually want his son in the first place that's a bit hard to look past. 

He's an absolute weapon, but not sure about cvnt even witht he son comment.

I saw him do a talk at a trade show last year and like the article he spent decent amount of time plugging his wellness business, bit on how people need to learn to cook and the rest of it telling the audience how he bet 'they didn't expect that' in relation to his topics like he was doing something groundbreaking. 

Q&A was really awkward as he clearly thinks he's a smooth operator, but in hindsight & like his Saturdays, was v Partridge.

On 07/02/2024 at 04:30, Durnerz said:

I think its the more implication he didn't actually want his son in the first place that's a bit hard to look past. 

I man in his late 50s admitting that becoming a father again in his mid 50s wasn't in his life plan.  Seems reasonable to me.

3 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

I man in his late 50s admitting that becoming a father again in his mid 50s wasn't in his life plan.  Seems reasonable to me.

Not sure I would basically admit in the press that I didn't want my child, but each to their own

• Like 2

Highest homeless rate in history, more people needing foodbanks than ever, health service in crisis...The entire system burning to the ground... and these cvnts continue... A murderer kills one or two.. these fvckers are killing thousands

Banks - Bankers

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/feb/14/commonwealth-bank-half-yearly-earnings-results-profit-home-loans-share-price

"...the bank recorded a $5bn cash profit for the first half of the financial year"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Scotch said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13119675/Ohio-mom-abandon-baby-Candelario-vacation.html

I can't get this poor wee girl out my head. What she must have went through breaks my heart. 

'There will be mitigating issues that come up at sentencing that we will address. Hopefully, people will realize that she is not the monster that some see her as.'

.... Ya know I really flipping doubt it. That's a monster. Poor baby. :(

4 hours ago, Innovindil said:

'There will be mitigating issues that come up at sentencing that we will address. Hopefully, people will realize that she is not the monster that some see her as.'

Exactly. I suspect they will go down the mental health route but there is absolutely no justification for this. Ever. 

8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

4 hours ago, Scotch said:

Exactly. I suspect they will go down the mental health route but there is absolutely no justification for this. Ever. 

Most likely they will and she may well have MH issues. If so, why wasn't she flagged up with social services? If her MH was known to the professionals surely the hospital where she gave birth must have known and made some kind of referral?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Most likely they will and she may well have MH issues. If so, why wasn't she flagged up with social services? If her MH was known to the professionals surely the hospital where she gave birth must have known and made some kind of referral?

I doubt there will be any documentation of any SERIOUS MH issues. I mean, she worked in a school when this happened... 

Edited by Scotch

On 02/03/2024 at 09:29, Daggers said:

Any cvnt who moans about shopping items requested by food banks. These petty-minded little pricks are cancer in human form.

We had a "promotional" drive for the local foodbank before Christmas last year. Basically just handing out leaflets to raise the awareness and pointing out the trolley where any donations could be left.

Several people declined the leaflet but one guy said, quite loudly, "people wouldn't need foodbanks if they spent their money properly"!

I saw him as he left a while later with at least 3 boxes of Stella after he had visited the cigarette counter.

Not saying he's a hypocrite, but he was certainly selfish and ignorant.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't usually rush to put things in here as it's mostly seems to be very damaged people doing terrible things with as much of a weary inevitably as me leaving the house in the morning with my flies undone, but seriously, WTF is going on here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68716467

5 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Don't usually rush to put things in here as it's mostly seems to be very damaged people doing terrible things with as much of a weary inevitably as me leaving the house in the morning with my flies undone, but seriously, WTF is going on here:

Very grim stuff. I remember reading a few years ago, about a rise in specifically monkey torture videos being available on popular video hosting sites.

You have to wonder what significant steps people like that take along the way to being involved with a group that arranges the torture of animals.

Where a persons mind isn't intrinsically wired this way, I cant imagine joining a Telegram group for animal torture is the first step along the road of depravity. 

35 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

You know, I know the jist of this story and it's one of a very slender group of subjects I can't even open to read. And I'm not the sort to blanche at much

Extremely upsetting