Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Don't usually rush to put things in here as it's mostly seems to be very damaged people doing terrible things with as much of a weary inevitably as me leaving the house in the morning with my flies undone, but seriously, WTF is going on here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68716467

Sometimes people get added to this thread too easily, but this POS and all his followers fully deserve their place.

The internet can be a disgusting, disturbing, dark place full of weirdos.

16 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Don't usually rush to put things in here as it's mostly seems to be very damaged people doing terrible things with as much of a weary inevitably as me leaving the house in the morning with my flies undone, but seriously, WTF is going on here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68716467

All the shite forming the backdrop to this picture tells you most of what you need to know 

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

All the shite forming the backdrop to this picture tells you most of what you need to know 

It's always the ones you least suspect, isn't it? Not great Trump 2024 PR, but for all I know that campaign has got the monkey torture weirdo vote pretty much sewn up anyway.

The thing I find mad about it is that he seems to be putting himself forward as the guy that indulges horrible monkey torture weirdos rather than simply being one, which in some ways seems worse.

Great to see some Brits getting in on the act as well

Some people have a pathological need to feel important and if they don't think they can achieve that in sociably acceptable ways then they will resort to anti social behaviours.

This fella wants the world to know that he was *the man* when it came to monkey torture. 

5 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

Some people have a pathological need to feel important and if they don't think they can achieve that in sociably acceptable ways then they will resort to anti social behaviours.

This fella wants the world to know that he was *the man* when it came to monkey torture. 

Aim high, that's what I always say

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I didn’t see your post in October referencing hamas ?    Nor a few years ago when the Americans bombed weddings in Iraq and Afghanistan 

both your post and mine will be removed btw 

Mate.........

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

Perhaps it was the International Osteoporosis Foundation?

21 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I've got a bone to pick with them.

It's crumbling organisation. They can't make any joint decisions.

• Haha 1