Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Probably gonna get tickets for TLSP for a Lolla "aftershow"

Also debating between either They Joy Formidable for the 2nd time this year or Wolf Alice for a 3rd total time. Same time, same price, both at two of the best, smaller venues.

They were brilliant, I loved it. I dunno what's happened to Turner though, he seems strange compared to what he used to be like. 

Shout out to the support too, I thought they were superb too.

Come on, Fox92. 

I like him, don't get me wrong. Lyrically brilliant and his voice is superb (he sounds the same live as he does on records). But I liked it when he used to turn up, stand in front of the mic and sing with none of this dancing around the stage.

Saw Brian Wilson doing Pet Sounds last night.  While the show was ok the bloke clearly wasn't up to it anymore, mind you he is 74 the rest of the band basically carried him. very little interaction looked like he was really struggling and would rather have been anywhere else.

Bruce Springsteen tomorrow looking forward to that!  

Went to see one of my favourite bands, Zebrahead, last night in a tiny little venue in Poole. The crowd was awful and I almost felt embarrassed, but they absolutely killed it as normal and I had an absolute blast. Got to have a beer with them after which was a plus. Pissed me off so much though people were just filing them the whole night and not clapping along, singing or doing anything at all. One guy filmed the whole thing on a GoPro from start to finish. 

Went to see one of my favourite bands, Zebrahead, last night in a tiny little venue in Poole. The crowd was awful and I almost felt embarrassed, but they absolutely killed it as normal and I had an absolute blast. Got to have a beer with them after which was a plus. Pissed me off so much though people were just filing them the whole night and not clapping along, singing or doing anything at all. One guy filmed the whole thing on a GoPro from start to finish. 

When I went back up to Leeds a few months back for a night out there was one guy filming his ****ing night out on a goPro. Horrific.

• 2 weeks later...