Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

I turned down a ticket I was offered by a mate only this morning - I'm not a big fan and am a bit under the weather anyway.

To think, I could've brushed past you unwittingly.  The very thought!

Could've been worse. If you'd accepted that ticket, you'd have had to either meet me or pretend you'd not seen my post!

Did you see Belle & Sebastian at the Summer Sundae a few years back (just checked: 2006?!? Where did my life go?).

I'm not a big fan of theirs, but thought they were outstanding on the occasion.

Could've been worse. If you'd accepted that ticket, you'd have had to either meet me or pretend you'd not seen my post!

Did you see Belle & Sebastian at the Summer Sundae a few years back (just checked: 2006?!? Where did my life go?).

I'm not a big fan of theirs, but thought they were outstanding on the occasion.

I'd have been well excited at meeting you, which I would have shown by awkwardly saying hello before melting back into the shadows (not The Shadows).

I did indeed witness the B&S performance of which you speak. Some of the records are better than others, but they were touring a particular favourite of mine at the time - think I saw them 3 times that year. British Sea Power is the only turn I've seen more often - genuinely lost count of how many times

• 2 weeks later...

Future of the Left

Brian Wilson doing Pet Sounds (particularly looking forward to the goat)

Guessing they'll be pretty similar affairs.

Same here but probably in a different city!

Other notable ones beside the usual ones planned include

Bruce Springsteen in Coventry

Stevie wonder Hyde park

Going to see my all time favourite band Less Than Jake (for the 9th time) at the O2 in Leicester next month, problem is, i've never been to that venue, does anyone know what the parking situation is like in the area? i was thinking about parking at the car park next to De Montfort Hall, seems like the best option

Going to see my all time favourite band Less Than Jake (for the 9th time) at the O2 in Leicester next month, problem is, i've never been to that venue, does anyone know what the parking situation is like in the area? i was thinking about parking at the car park next to De Montfort Hall, seems like the best option

You should be able to park on University Road.

Not a massive fan of their music but I saw them on the co-headlining tour with Yellowcard last year and must admit it was a right good laugh seeing them.

Seeing Neck Deep at Liverpool O2 on wednesday and then Explosions In The Sky in Manchester on Friday.