Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Professor Elemental in the planetarium at the space centre next week and at Evil Scarecrow @ The Scholar tonight.

Support acts have been dreadful - one did 12 songs in 20 minutes and if they didn't do the spiel with different names I'd have assumed that they ****ed up the same song ten times, gave up and just did two.

Evil Scarecrow were fantastic though - bass player jumping down to lead a conga for one of his solos lol

Edited by The Doctor

Mumford and sons in Sheffield tomorrow. Not sure how excited I am. Fairly bland music IMO. Need to put on a good show to win me.

Anyone else seen Mumford before? Do I have to wear tweed?

What did you think? I saw them at Leeds Fest and felt pretty much the same as you on the walk to see them. I enjoyed it though, they won me over, unreal production goes in to there shows.

I went to see The Vaccines and Palma Violets last night. Unreal show for 25 pounds, Violets definitely reminding me why they're one of my favourite bands. The Vaccines were good too.

What did you think? I saw them at Leeds Fest and felt pretty much the same as you on the walk to see them. I enjoyed it though, they won me over, unreal production goes in to there shows.

I went to see The Vaccines and Palma Violets last night. Unreal show for 25 pounds, Violets definitely reminding me why they're one of my favourite bands. The Vaccines were good too.

Enjoyed them at the nottingham arena.

Off to see Don Broco at Plug on Friday. Expecting it to look like made in chelsea threw up all over the place.

Gnarwolves and The Story so Far next weekend in Leeds, it's going to be a messy weekend.

Off to see Don Broco at Plug on Friday. Expecting it to look like made in chelsea threw up all over the place.

Gnarwolves and The Story so Far next weekend in Leeds, it's going to be a messy weekend.

Love Don Broco. If you're out and about in Leeds after the other gig and you see aomewhere called 'The Stone Roses Bar' pop in and have a beer, I work behind the bar there. Foxes discounts apply.

Yeah they were very good. It sounded like I was listening to the record it was pretty much note perfect. Won me over so pleased I went

I quite like the fact they aren't a band that attracts jebends who just want to turn up and bounce around starting fake mosh pits just for a scrap. Sheffield arena a good venue too.

Yeah they were very good. It sounded like I was listening to the record it was pretty much note perfect. Won me over so pleased I went

I quite like the fact they aren't a band that attracts jebends who just want to turn up and bounce around starting fake mosh pits just for a scrap. Sheffield arena a good venue too.

Im sure this is a recent thing. Hobestly, when nobody is sure of the right time to jump in and go nuts, it clearly isn't the time to be trying to open up a mosh pit.

Its usually little nobheads with back packs on I find.

Love Don Broco. If you're out and about in Leeds after the other gig and you see aomewhere called 'The Stone Roses Bar' pop in and have a beer, I work behind the bar there. Foxes discounts apply.

Ah nice, last time we ended up in some weird chemist style cocktail bar, aside from that and key club. My memory is fairly hazey of the place haha.

If it is near stylus or key club there is every chance it could happen!

Ah nice, last time we ended up in some weird chemist style cocktail bar, aside from that and key club. My memory is fairly hazey of the place haha.

If it is near stylus or key club there is every chance it could happen!

Sounds like the Alchemist, posh in there.

It's at the bottom end out town about as far away from the Uni and key club as it could be on a night out haha.