Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joe Bonamassa in Plymouth March 2016!

I was seriously considering this, would love to go.

Thought it was a little bit pricey (though it would be worth it) as I bought Neil Young tickets the day before. I absolutely cannot wait for that.

Hopefully seeing Poison Idea in April too.

Just back from seeing the Libertines.

Decent night.

Me too.

Revered and the makers were class.

Sleaford mods what the fuch even was that? Who's paying to hear/see that? Terrible.

Libs were off the chart. Class from start to finish. The arena wasn't full though, worlds gone mad

Me too.

Sleaford mods what the fuch even was that? Who's paying to hear/see that? Terrible.

Libs were off the chart. Class from start to finish. The arena wasn't full though, worlds gone mad

Glad I missed sleaford mods, like you I fail to see their appeal.

I knew tickets were still available, but surprised to see so many empty seats.  At least the floor was full and the mosh pit looked mental.

Glad I missed sleaford mods, like you I fail to see their appeal.

I knew tickets were still available, but surprised to see so many empty seats.  At least the floor was full and the mosh pit looked mental.

It were crazy down the front.

Not been to an arena gig like that in a while

I well wanted to go to this but by the time I'd started looking at tickets they were going for silly cash - Young Fathers are belting too

It was great - they were both great.

For one song Massive Attack had massive scrolling headlines going across the screen off a feed, some of them were this week's national headlines and a few others were older or fictional. Then there was one that said: "DANNY DRINKWATER IS THE ENGLISH PIRLO: FUCHS". Got a big cheer during the song.

Surreal for me seeing LCFC stuff at gigs never mind it getting a reaction cos I hardly ever go to see anything in Leicester. Was quality.

Me too.

I missed Reverend and the Makers, saw a bit of Seaford Mods who were awful. Imagine one of their actual gigs  :cap:

Libs were great but I think the setlist was a bit uneven.

Edited by RonnieTodger

First time I've seen them but it did seem very dark!

It was a lot darker than normal last time they played DMH they did safe from harm, karmacoma, unfinished sympathy etc

Loved the Danny drinkwater bit!