Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ball In Face.

Did anyone else see that poor woman who took one of Steve's rockets in the face during the warm-up?

It hit her with some force and knocked her straight down to the the ground. I thought it was Dickovs wife, but it wasn't. The lady got his (Dickov's) shirt after the game too.

I saw Stevie's shot, and presumed it had hit someone because of the concern around the area and the concern from Stevie.

Same thing happened last year at Charlton from one of Hume's shots, Hit a woman and she had a massive black eye from where her glasses had caved into her face, Ouch.

I did see the commotion and I Dickov then jumped into the crowd.

Some of the players and staff were concerned.

I hope she is ok. Should have known better than not to look when Super Steve is shooting. lol

I didn't know you were Dickov :P ?

Reminds me when I got hit in the face at filbert street, my Dads mate who we were standing with put his hands up and deflected the ball right into my face knocking my baseball cap off, it bloody hurt and was very embarassing, althought I'm not sure what was more embarassing being hit in the face or wearing a baseball cap.

I saw Stevie's shot, and presumed it had hit someone because of the concern around the area and the concern from Stevie.

Same thing happened last year at Charlton from one of Hume's shots, Hit a woman and she had a massive black eye from where her glasses had caved into her face, Ouch.

I was in the seat behidn that old dear at Charlton...it looked pretty bad, no one saw her again :unsure:

From Bentley's

wints Posted on 04/02/2009 09:28

Mrs Wints got smacked in the mouth at Walsall

http://fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/ema...=0&id=95242

In the pre match warm up, someone took a shot at goal which missed but hit Mrs Wints in the face, knocking her to the ground. Dickov and the club physion were very quick to come over and check that she was OK (She was after a few minutes). We think it was Howard who shot but can't confirm this. Dickov was very supportive and suggested that we go and meet him after the game, which we did. He then gave Mrs Wints his shirt. Well done to him, and well done to all the players for their prformance on the pitch and the fans for their support which was fantastic.

I'm not a great fan of Dickov but he deserves recognition for his care and consideration. :thumbup:

wints Posted on 04/02/2009 09:28

Mrs Wints got smacked in the mouth at Walsall

http://fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/ema...=0&id=95242

In the pre match warm up, someone took a shot at goal which missed but hit Mrs Wints in the face, knocking her to the ground. Dickov and the club physion were very quick to come over and check that she was OK (She was after a few minutes). We think it was Howard who shot but can't confirm this. Dickov was very supportive and suggested that we go and meet him after the game, which we did. He then gave Mrs Wints his shirt. Well done to him, and well done to all the players for their prformance on the pitch and the fans for their support which was fantastic.

I'm not a fan of Dickov as a player, but all credit to the man for this :appl:

I was in the seat behidn that old dear at Charlton...it looked pretty bad, no one saw her again :unsure:

I think she sat up the middle/back by the disabled area was. Well that were she was sat when the first aiders treated her, I just saw her with a wet cloth pressed up against her eye didn't really take any notice if she sat there all match or whether she went away somewhere.

I remember at Filbert St once in the family stand a chap ducked under a shot that was coming right at him but then the ball bounced off the back wall and hit him on the back of the head. :P

I saved a penalty with me nose once

I understand 'Dunn's face of Northampton is still heavily bruised from taking Fryatt's shot in the kisser on Saturday.

Last time I played 5 a side I got kicked in the face and had a ball hit me in the face.

No one cared about me.

At school, I attempted a header and someone tried a head-over kick. Kapow! I ate the lads boot. My Terry Butcher moment!

Archived