Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Coronation Street

59 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

Gutted Pats dead :( 

She was a fool to let him fall nicely into the water.

That fall was easily survivable.  The fact that the lighthouse was lacking in the rocks department makes his getaway an easy one.  He'll be back.

If the priest can survive a greater fall onto hard ground (that was ridiculously unrealistic), I can't see past him coming back one final time.

Guest Harrydc
23 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

She was a fool to let him fall nicely into the water.

That fall was easily survivable.  The fact that the lighthouse was lacking in the rocks department makes his getaway an easy one.  He'll be back.

If the priest can survive a greater fall onto hard ground (that was ridiculously unrealistic), I can't see past him coming back one final time.

I hope so, as evil as he is it's entertaining...

22 hours ago, The Blur said:

I reckon it could be advertising guidelines- if a character says that s/he wanted a pint of Stella or whatever then it could be seen as advertising.

With that said,  I cannot see why not s/he could have said a pint of lager or whatever.    

FFS Does no one on here drink in a local pub. I can't remember the last time I asked for a pint buy name.

If they see me or numerous of the locals walking towards the pub often your pints on the bar when you walk in.

Decent dar staff have the knack of remembering what regulars drink drink.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/04/2018 at 16:51, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

They seem to be struggling for any decent storylines at the moment.

I have some storylines but don't think there suitable for 7.30 viewing - they involve eva, michelle and carla joining the strip club where bethany worked and enjoying each others company..... 

On 04/05/2018 at 22:30, winteriscoming said:

I have some storylines but don't think there suitable for 7.30 viewing - they involve eva, michelle and carla joining the strip club where bethany worked and enjoying each others company..... 

I had the same idea, there should be a post watershed Corro

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Like the old late night Hollyoaks.

Anyone remember a soap called Night and Day (I think that's what it was called)? It was early 2000s. There was an episode in the daytime that was all family friendly, and then an episode post-watershed which was all blowjobs in toilets and shit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...