Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Yakubu

If Yakubu plays in a promotion winning team at this level next season then he will be the leading league goal scorer in this division for absolutely years. He's capable of 30+ league goals without breaking sweat. For £2 million and the same again in wages we should go all out for him. Build a team around him, get two wingers in and a striker that chases lost causes and the defense can go window licking again all season.

Well said. :appl:

Lopped his leg off and counted the rings? :whistle:

Dammit, you beat me to it! :P

If he wants to play for us ahead of a club like Everton, I say get him. He's not even hanging it out there for another Prem team, he said he's happy here and I like that. He'll get 20+ if he plays for us next year.

If Yakubu plays in a promotion winning team at this level next season then he will be the leading league goal scorer in this division for absolutely years. He's capable of 30+ league goals without breaking sweat. For £2 million and the same again in wages we should go all out for him. Build a team around him, get two wingers in and a striker that chases lost causes and the defense can go window licking again all season.

Got that right, because he never runs lol

Oh and he's fat and lazy blah blah blah

Hopefully just one year :whistle:

The bit at the end made me laugh...

"Stringer: Will you be happy to play in the Championship with Leicester?

Yakubu: Yeah. great."

lol

Just seen that on the news. lol Doesn't sound that excited at the prospect but still, good news.

i dont like yakubu but looking through his statistics on the football league website,

hes played 19 scored 10

5 assists

averaging 2.2 shots a game

1.2 of which are on target.

so everyother shot on target goes in?!

im sorry but with stats like that can we really say no to signing him?

Just seen that on the news. lol Doesn't sound that excited at the prospect but still, good news.

He's sounded like the most boring miserable sod in the interviews I've heard :yawn:

Archived