Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Beckford Signs.

When Cameron Jerome has gone for more (just, possibly), the man who couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun in the PL, it does seem like we're getting decent value. Beckford has bagged enough in the top flight to suggest he could easily hit double figures with us.

I think it's great value. When you think that Maynard couldn't be gotten for 6.5, Long went for 8 and we paid was it rising to 3 for Waghorn(?) then he's a bargain! Makes the Mills transfer look crazy! Well done to Sven for getting someone decent and proven in without paying over the odds !!

Hoping Howard leaves on loan so it'll free up no. 9, we've not had a decent one in decades.

A possibility.

Mind you,could be anything given Nugent got the extremely random 35.

Hoping Howard leaves on loan so it'll free up no. 9, we've not had a decent one in decades.

woah, wasn't Sir Geoff of Horsfield given number 9?

If so then I make it 4 years since a good number 9.

Edit: Oh and Libs is right, the number is only free if the player leaves on a permanent deal, not registered as being a player at the club at all.

Sorry about that, didn't think my phone

Was letting me post. Anyway I was just

Wondering if anyone could tell me what the

Leeds scum and everfloppians have got say

About them losing beckford as his bitch?

Will just add the cherry on the scone knowing

I can gloat with a few dimples on my face.

Muchly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBllG4lUgY

Just keep watching his chelsea goal over and over again. Magical.

Lovely run, gets lucky but the finish is pure class!

-----------

Anyhow as for Beckford signing, very chuffed with this, that elusive striker hunt is over! (i think)

He should do very well in this league! hope he is fully up for it! He's a cocky son of a gun and does have an attitude at times but aslong as he scores goals for LCFC and doesn't become some knob that messes up dressing room spirit i don't give a damn!

People that are saying Beckford could be number 9 do realise it will NEVER HAPPEN unless Steve Howard is sold? If he goes out on loan he's still our player, there for he would still have a squad number here. He'll be number 20 I think.

:D

Speaking of shirts, wonder what number he'll end up with?

20, 24 and 25 all available.

WELL.... he IS our 20 goal a season striker so we should force him to have the number 20 :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBllG4lUgY

Just keep watching his chelsea goal over and over again. Magical.

Bloody Hell... thats a great run. Against Chelsea....

Look out championship!!!

Archived