Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Beckford Signs.

Good enough for me.

philmcnulty Phil McNulty Leicester will confirm Jermaine Beckford on four-year deal. Not quite Premier League class but will get goals in Championship. #bbcfootball

And Chelsea did not sign Meireles in 15 minutes.

Yep his word is good enough for me too. Phew. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sky Sports announced that providing the intent of transfer paperwork is in before 11pm the transfer can still go through, arteta and yakubu have both been confirmed sounds like they could be struggling with personal terms at the KP stadium??

I will believe it when it's on the BBC. :sweating:

Just been mentioned on Radio 5, said we paid 4.4 million for him, saying it's a good piece of business for Everton cos they got him cheap from leeds, sound like a done deal to me

Has any one twigged that it's not on the OS yet, because the person who runs the os have probably gone home for the night.

They haven't, Pearson has taken them on loan until, Jan. Don't expect updates until then. Though I imagine most weren't anyway.

Not being sarcastic or anything, but how does this work? Cheers.

All the important stuff is signed and sent off. You don't send off contracts (as far as I know), just the info of the transfer and registration documents. He's agreed to sign and you will come to an agreement, but still have some things such as image rights to sort out, which can be sorted out anytime.

That's just the impression I get from how some deals get confirmed later than the deadline. I'm knackered waiting up for confirmation, so apologies if this doesn't make much sense.

Not being sarcastic or anything, but how does this work? Cheers.

I think a deal has to be agreed between the two clubs and the player, then they just sort out the wages and signing on fees and all that rubbish, but the player can pull out if their not happy with it. That's what I've been told, all this 11 o'clock stuff just means that bids have got to be accepted and the player has to be in talks, with a sufficient amount of paperwork sent to the FA, as I said purely what I've been told in the past, so feel free to slate me.

Archived