Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

I don't rate him , take the money and run.

He may not be perfect bur he's comfortably the best keeper we've had for 10 years. I'm bot sure I'd trust Pearson to find a better one.

On another note, all these transfers can't be good for Schmeichel's career. I genuinely think he'd be better off staying

i've said it once and i'll say it again... just imagine where we would be in the league right now if we still had one of the keepers we've had over previous years... the amount of balls he's kept out of the back of the net, ok he's not the best keeper in the league but come on ffs the idiots that are slating him saying get rid... you need your ****ing heads looking at i swear, i take it you would love weale or logan in his place ?

muppets, A grade prize muppets

We don't need the money so unless he demands to leave for second choice and they pay handsomely he will be with us next season. Hes a great goalkeeper and seems to give a dam more than anyone, make him captain :thumbup:

Let him go, distribution piss poor as seen many times this season. only an average keeper in my eyes, plays to the crowd a lot as well. Would be surprised if a club of spurs stature really want him.

Absolutely spot on. The last game against Burnley I counted seven times he kicked the ball out of play for a throw in to Burnley , not one of them under pressure kicks. He is an average player but an excellent actor who plays to the crowd and has succeeded in fooling most city supporters into thinking he is better than he actually is. I too would be surprised if a prem club came in for him.

He has dug us out of umpteen difficult spots this season and we'd have conceded many more than we have without him.

Our poor defence has left him overexposed most of the season but he's been excellent and held it together.

The guy is an absolute asset to the club in every way, and it's no wonder a shrewd operator like Redknapp sees something in him.

I sincerely hope he stays.

It would be a disaster if he left. He has been great this season, plus, he's the only reason Mrs London Fox has any interest in football. Normally I wouldn't care, but there is a direct link between her interest, and whether or not I can renew my season ticket.

DON'T GO KASPER

We don't need the money so unless he demands to leave for second choice and they pay handsomely he will be with us next season. Hes a great goalkeeper and seems to give a dam more than anyone, make him captain :thumbup:

Would love him to stay but not so sure that we wouldn't choose to sell if big money came in this summer.

Well everything his father has just said on Soccer AM is very refreshing.

I should imagine Kasper listens and talks to his dad a great deal too, and I don't feel like Peter is the kind of guy to just say anything for the sake of saying it. He covered a lot of what we have been discussing on here recently, the owners, the manager and next season. All in all, very nice to hear.

Archived