Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

He said that it would be good for Kasper to have a prolonged spell at a club, and that Leicester is a good club, where he is surrounded by good people. He said that we'll be a different proposition next season, and that Kasper has told him that he has had the best year in his life here. Basically suggesting that he should/will stay at Leicester for the next few seasons. It has made my weekend :D

Great news

Let him go, distribution piss poor as seen many times this season. only an average keeper in my eyes, plays to the crowd a lot as well. Would be surprised if a club of spurs stature really want him.

That's all well and good.

Getting in a better replacement is the bigger issue.

Living and working in Leeds I am still to meet a fan who would want him back.

We've conceded too may goals this season, and Kasper's hesitancy at dealing with dangerous situations has contributed towards that and hasn't helped the confidence of our vulnerable defence. A good talent (that save against Pompey was immense) but lacks the presence and composure to be a top keeper in the immediate future for me. We should take the money- for £2 million can get a top keeper at this level and have plenty left over.

I do agree with this. The only thing I would be worried about if he did leave is about getting a replacement. I'm not sure 2million could get a better replacement?

Kasper is still learning I'm sure he will get better generally goalkeepers improve as they mature and can have a longer career than outfield players. Yes he has faded during the last few games probably getting tired. I hope he stays with us and continues to just get better as he matures.

Great talent and potential but he's just too eratic, will do well to be anything more than a lower-premiership keeper. He faded at Leeds too, but that seems to happen alot to our keepers aswell. He won't settle for being 3rd choice at Spurs

Living and working in Leeds I am still to meet a fan who would want him back.

We've conceded too may goals this season, and Kasper's hesitancy at dealing with dangerous situations has contributed towards that and hasn't helped the confidence of our vulnerable defence. A good talent (that save against Pompey was immense) but lacks the presence and composure to be a top keeper in the immediate future for me. We should take the money- for £2 million can get a top keeper at this level and have plenty left over.

Behave. Are you on the wind up??

So what you are saying is every Leeds fan you've spoken to would prefer Andy Lonegan over Kasper Schmeichel??

Also, could you name the 'top keepers at this level' we can get for 2 million quid? I'm struggling to think of any.........

Behave. Are you on the wind up??

So what you are saying is every Leeds fan you've spoken to would prefer Andy Lonegan over Kasper Schmeichel??

Also, could you name the 'top keepers at this level' we can get for 2 million quid? I'm struggling to think of any.........

Andy Lonergan was immense at the start of the season but has faded, same with Kasper last season. Leeds fans don't like Kasper due to his Man U connections, plus he came across as arrogant and was abusive to some Leeds fans on his twitter.

Wonders never cease to amaze me. People who would move him on are clueless, goalkeeping has changed and he is an excellent modern day keeper who is still fairly young for a goalkeepr. I'd do anything to keep him. Im not calling Konch but he's been shite since Chelsea, none of you would let him go

Andy Lonergan was immense at the start of the season but has faded, same with Kasper last season. Leeds fans don't like Kasper due to his Man U connections, plus he came across as arrogant and was abusive to some Leeds fans on his twitter.

So, would you prefer Kasper Schmeichel or Andy Lonegan in goal?

Archived