Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

Think i said in an earlier post and bare in mind i am entitled to my opinion- kasper will be playing for a premier league team next season, after seeing the crap pearson has resided over he'd be a fool to stay with us.

It would probably damage his reputation

He's been good this year, we're not good. Obviously it'll be rumoured throughout the summer that he's going to go somewhere that is actually good. Only he knows if he is or not, because I don't even Pearson is stupid enough to kick him out.

Ulltimately, if he wants to leave we'll have to let him go. Just have to make sure we rinse as much money out of the Yids in the process.

Oh, and if they valued Gomes enough to pay £8m for him then Kasper must be worth £100m-£150m? Something in that region.

If Harry wants to pay him more than we do, just to sit on their bench, he's mad.

Aren't any of you at the point of not caring yet?

KS is here because we paid most £s. Someone eventually will pay him more and he'll be gone.

None of the players care. I don't think we care as much as we used to if we're all being honest with ourselves.

Lets just talk about old goals we remember. What about that Mark Blake goal in that 3-1 win against... Southampton???

Be suprised if we got more than 3 mil. He has potential but at the end of the day apart from a brief spell with Man City 5ish years ago we/championship are the highest level he's played at.

He'd be daft to leave to be back-up somewhere, I imagine his dad would be telling him the same thing.

Stability in key positions is what we need to be able to build a team for next season, and given the number of times that the central defence partnership has changed this season I think that Kasper has had a great season and should be part of our spine for next season.

So, we must make sure that we do everything we can to keep him, after all LCFC showed faith in bringing him for that hole up north and if he is anything like his dad then loyalty will be important to him and he will repay that faith

Fingers crossed!!!

Could be true but as it is likely there will be a management change at Spurs in the summer then I would expect things to possibly change. Schalke frankly who knows. Not many players make the trip from England to Germany but it is a good quality league.

As for the price I would think 2-3 million is about right but who knows whether there are clauses in his contract or sell on clauses which might benefit Leeds.

Archived