Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Matt Mills Awful Again

Today was the final straw for him in my opinion.

He is one of the worst signings we have ever made, yes he set up our goal but all this hoof ball rubbish will never get us anyway. We will not win by playing hoof ball, Mills just gets it looks and lumps it, I absolutely hate players like that.

His heading is poor aswell, yes he wins headers but they never go to any of our players, which is another frustrating thing about him.

He looked all over the place today, looked absolutely lost out there. He just let the defence run at him, sometimes he tackled sometimes he didn't.

His body language towards the end of the game, absolutely stank, it was absolutely shocking to see a player hardly giving a toss and moving like he didn't care.

I am fed up with Matt Mills, 5 million wasted on an overrated defender.

And for him being captain, get the armband off him now and give it to Kasper.

Rant Over.

Captain calamity

He talked his way into a yellow card & then 2mins later jumped into a Barnsley player leading with his elbow and could have easily got a red

He's a disgrace & a liabilty, but today he was twice let down by Peltier for both goals

Seems pretty obvious to me that he's told to hoof it when he does, but he's actually trying to pick players out rather than aimlessly hit long balls. Peltier was at fault for both goals and continually left us in the lurch casually jogging back while Mills covered his position. He got elbowed by Vaz Te from what I saw and he got booked sticking up for his team mate. He himself wouldn't claim to be worth what we paid for him, so using it as a stick to continually beat him with is pathetic and clouds too many people's judgement. Why you'd pick him out when plenty of players were much worse I don't know.

Matt Mills was not awful today, ge makes good blocks and tackles like a defnder is supposed to, he wins header and stop the opposition winning them, its not his job to make sure they go to someone else, they should be picking up the loose balls, ands his long balls (which about 1 in 10 come off) are to bypass the midfield because the midfield is sh*t.

he's no better than hobbs, did sven actually ever see him play? Can't believe premiership teams were after him. Why the fook did we let hobbs go at least he'd score a few goals. Paying 5million for mills is disgusting.

Frankly I am appalled to see that some fans actually think he is good.

But you are entitled to your opinions.

Knew when I made this thread, that some people would agree and some people wouldn't, but I couldn't care a less, I absolutely hate the guy for footballing reasons.

To make myself clear.

1.I hate players who play hoof ball

2.I hate players who don't seem to care when playing

3.I hate players who make rash decisions in games

4.I hate players who make sloppy passes

Matt Mills fills all them 4 points perfectly, people who are sticking up for him did you even see his dreadful back pass?

Luckily Kasper saved us again, if that went in the people who are sticking up for his performance today would probably be slagging him off, if his mistake led to a goal.

he's no better than hobbs, did sven actually ever see him play? Can't believe premiership teams were after him. Why the fook did we let hobbs go at least he'd score a few goals. Paying 5million for mills is disgusting.

yes him and morrison at cb last season forgot the game but the pair was woooooooooefull

Matt Mills was not awful today, ge makes good blocks and tackles like a defnder is supposed to, he wins header and stop the opposition winning them, its not his job to make sure they go to someone else, they should be picking up the loose balls, ands his long balls (which about 1 in 10 come off) are to bypass the midfield because the midfield is sh*t.

Dead right.

I can't say we shouldn't have signed him or he was a bad signing because when we did sign him, I was over the moon, I touted him as 'one of the best defenders in the league', I really felt he was, whenever I watched Reading he was always one of the best players.

Don't know what's gone wrong from him here but he is awful and wish we lost out on him and he went to Wolves or Stoke (Were they interested in him? Think so) or somewhere else.

Wouldn't mind him being sold, doubt he will be though.

The captain should be the last man on the pitch at the end of a game, clapping the supporters and showing fighting spirit. He shows **** all, he is a nothing captain. He was one of the first to walk down the tunnel, along with Peltier and King, I don't like that, I expect better.

Kasper stayed till the end, even after all the boos and the kop appreciated it. He is true captain material and if Mills had any class he'd hand it over tomorrow.

Think this but some of the decisons he makes on the pitch like that pass back or when he's got sent off in previous games are very poor. He's never worth 5 million though, thats like an albatross around his neck and not really his fault.

Him and Danns were two players I was desperate for us to sign in the summer and when we did, I was delighted. BUT Matt Mills is an awful defender, gets turned inside out every single time. Makes errors and his passing is awful (yes he did a great one today). Hobbs was 10 times the player he is... Get him back?

The captain should be the last man on the pitch at the end of a game, clapping the supporters and showing fighting spirit. He shows **** all, he is a nothing captain. He was one of the first to walk down the tunnel, along with Peltier and King, I don't like that, I expect better.

Kasper stayed till the end, even after all the boos and the kop appreciated it. He is true captain material and if Mills had any class he'd hand it over tomorrow.

Kaspers reaction at the final whistle showed everyone how passionate and disappointed he was with yet another lifeless performance. KASPER FOR CAPTAIN!

Archived