Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

Has the OP been seen since or did he hang himself lol lol lol

To be fair to the guy he did post a good response after an absolute mission to & from Kent to watch this match.

Just found Pearson's post match interview, which was every bit as enjoyable as I'd hoped it would be:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16714076

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basingstoke Fox said:

To be fair to the guy he did post a good response after an absolute mission to & from Kent to watch this match.

Just found Pearson's post match interview, which was every bit as enjoyable as I'd hoped it would be:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16714076

Thanks for the link.

NP talking to Stringer and a piece in the report about new signing Wes Morgan on the bench. I wonder how things turned out? :scarf:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fourth Official this weekend. Is this the first time he has been involved with us since?!

oh no

I'm guessing they write about themselves on the EFL site

Over a hugely successful career, Gavin Ward has experience in the EFL, as well as the Premier League and in International football.

Ward was appointed to the Select Group 2 list of referees ahead of the 2018/19 season after over ten years as an EFL referee in League One and League Two.

During that time, he took charge of the 2017/18 EFL Trophy Final between Shrewsbury Town and Lincoln City, as well as being the Fourth Official for the FA Vase Final in 2011.

Edited by Out Foxed

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Cant wait for him to somehow **** up board duties and banish Brendan to the stands out of anger lol

Definitely gonna send everyone to the empty stands for celebrating too close with each other.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Craig said:

Fourth Official this weekend. Is this the first time he has been involved with us since?!

We’ve got the dream team, star of the show Pawson in the middle. Oh god. 

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Wardy doing some bits tonight at Huddersfield. Managed to miss the most obvious red card of all time, for which the player then went on to score immediately after, and then failed to give a clear penalty.

Absolutely love reminiscing through this thread.