Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

Is this "referee" likely to make a return to the KP this season?

Flaming disgrace he was.

Probably not.

Although a more escalated, higher-profile match, Clattenburg was reffing Liverpool vs Everton in 07 and had one of the worst, biased games ever. He only reffed Everton again just last season.

• 1 year later...

Pearson is a bloody disgrace, and not fit to be our manager. His puerile outburst was embarrassing to say the least.

Learn to keep your big mouth shut, and try to show some decorum. It is bad enough having you as an inept manager, without such moronic outbursts, as you displayed tonight.

Control yourself, or f--k out of it

:nigel:

Edited by JACE_HOBBS

lol

I'm not sure what's worse, DT's poor comment (though we all know what he's like anyway, so shouldn't be taken with too much seriousness), or that fact that its been brought up after 2 years. Must be a slow day or something.

I'm not sure what's worse, DT's poor comment (though we all know what he's like anyway, so shouldn't be taken with too much seriousness), or that fact that its been brought up after 2 years. Must be a slow day or something.

Definitely MPH for commenting with lol is worse than DTs original post bang out of order MPH 

What's worse is you seeming to be bothered by it.

You must be having a slow day or something....

• Like 1

Haha bothered by it? Not at all. I just found it a bit cringey to trawl through and find something from 2 years ago from someone who shouldn't even be taken seriously lol.

As the the slow day retort, seeing as the thread was at the top of the forum, not really.  

Haha bothered by it? Not at all. I just found it a bit cringey to trawl through and find something from 2 years ago from someone who shouldn't even be taken seriously lol.

As the the slow day retort, seeing as the thread was at the top of the forum, not really.  

He didn't though there was a thread started only last week discussing the best threads of all time on Foxestalk and this was 1 of the main threads linked to the post 

lol The classic Thread section had all these threads in it and because of the best threads of all time last week they have all resurfaced. So hes hardly trawled through to find it.

Im afraid there is only 1 slow person here.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...