Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

My mate is the ref tonight

27 minutes ago, Craig said:

Wardy doing some bits tonight at Huddersfield. Managed to miss the most obvious red card of all time, for which the player then went on to score immediately after, and then failed to give a clear penalty.

Absolutely love reminiscing through this thread. 

Two absolute howlers first half. Both “how are you a referee if you can’t get that right?!” type howlers as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Ten years and still gold. This is the best thread in FT History - the Maynard gang crying into their Hovis.

I was so happy to see this thread at the top today! Truly the greatest ever 🏆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Ten years and still gold. This is the best thread in FT History - the Maynard gang crying into their Hovis.

Absolute belter of a thread. I'm going right back to the start. Although it is about a ref, it is an exsquisit example of how threads on football forums can go wrong (but oh so right) for the OP. I have nothing but respect for anyone who starts a thread like this.

(What a lovely dink from Wellens for Nugent's goal. And Beckford looked absolutely world class. in the highlights. Madness). Is there a full recording of this match? An edited version with an overlay of this thread would win awards.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Absolute belter of a thread. I'm going right back to the start. Although it is about a ref, it is an exsquisit example of how threads on football forums can go wrong (but oh so right) for the OP. I have nothing but respect for anyone who starts a thread like this.

(What a lovely dink from Wellens for Nugent's goal. And Beckford looked absolutely world class. in the highlights. Madness). Is there a full recording of this match? An edited version with an overlay of this thread would win awards.

lol That's a great idea. I can picture it now, with the posts popping up as it happened, maybe with actors reading them out, a la Points of View.

• Haha 3