Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Swans have won 5-1, 4-0 and 3-0 so far in Europe.

Quite easy all this, isn't it?

I can genuinely see them making it to the quarter finals or further.

Edited by Bilo

Did anyone know that Bojan (as in the next Messi Bojan) had gone to Ajax?! 

And anyone know why their fans were banned from going to PSV today? Didn't realise things got that messy in Dutch football.

Did anyone know that Bojan (as in the next Messi Bojan) had gone to Ajax?!

And anyone know why their fans were banned from going to PSV today? Didn't realise things got that messy in Dutch football.

Ajax are banned from Feyenoord too and vice versa.

Dutch are pretty nutty!!

Galatasaray sacking Fatih Terim looks a fairly bizarre choice. Mancini lined up as replacement just concludes the bizarreness.

I only caught the end of the piece on SSN lastnight but from what I gather they got rid after he refused a 2 year contract extension.

I only caught the end of the piece on SSN lastnight but from what I gather they got rid after he refused a 2 year contract extension.

Yeah I saw that, they also made some cryptic statement about preserving the values of the club.

Also Gattuso has wiped the floor with Di Canio for premature sacking. He lasted 6 league games. That doesn't really say much though considering the Palermo chairman Zamparini makes Mandaric look sane. 32 managerial changes since 2000!