Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

3) I can't forgive him for his despicable celebrations at West Ham last year after the final whistle - even Peltier refused to shake his hand in disgust.

Agreed. Oh, my liking/respect of him as a professional footballer dropped that day. Don't like him, especially for that. Just like when we clapped Mark Bunn for Sheffield United, when playing them at Bramall Lane. And then he turned around and celebrated when they scored! :glare::banghead:

Erik Huseklepp can leave Pompey on a free if he wants to....

Good shout.

Why are people mentioning Rob Green, for one Schmeichel is good enough and two Green will go to a Premier League side.

Like the Huseklepp shout, would love him on the wing and as an option as a striker.

I hand on heart dont believe he is.

Green is a good keeper but so is Kasper

Green has represented his country lots of times and is wanted by premier league clubs. He has lots of experience in the premier league. Kasper has hardly any? How is Kasper better? Just a championship standard keeper.

Personally i dont rate Green, too many mistakes for my liking....much prefer Kasper he is a class keeper in my opinion and hes one of ours .

1 mistake in the world cup? Kasper makes lots more mistakes.

1 mistake in the world cup? Kasper makes lots more mistakes.

I think it's a bit early to be saying Kasper is as good as Rob Green. The former is much younger, has lots of potential and is still learning his trade.

Green has been a solid keeper, barring a few clangers, for many years and still looked pretty good this season.

At this moment in time, I'd have Rob Green at City no problem.

But Kasper's ours so I'm not bothered really.

I think it's a bit early to be saying Kasper is as good as Rob Green. The former is much younger, has lots of potential and is still learning his trade.

Green has been a solid keeper, barring a few clangers, for many years and still looked pretty good this season.

At this moment in time, I'd have Rob Green at City no problem.

But Kasper's ours so I'm not bothered really.

Agree, i'd take Green but Kasper's obviously better for the future.

Kasper all day long for me and plus Green comes across as a ****!

Im not defending Green...

But is all this 'anti Green'' stuff based on what he did when we played at Upton Park last season?

Apparently we were giving him shite for the whole half he was down our end weren't we?

And then he gave some back at the end of the game? Big deal.....

Forgive me if I'm wrong cos I weren't there but if he took the piss when we lost the game? Get over it.

Im not defending Green...

But is all this 'anti Green'' stuff based on what he did when we played at Upton Park last season?

Apparently we were giving him shite for the whole half he was down our end weren't we?

And then he gave some back at the end of the game? Big deal.....

Forgive me if I'm wrong cos I weren't there but if he took the piss when we lost the game? Get over it.

We were all moaning at Nugent the season before the one just gone for doing that celebration, now we love it when he does it.. just a bit hypocritical.

He celebrates in front of the opposition fans when he scores to wind them up

Yeh that's cause they slate him on twitter all week calling him all sorts and then come match day he scores against their team, I would rub it in their face just as much as he does, probably more!

Yeh that's cause they slate him on twitter all week calling him all sorts and then come match day he scores against their team, I would rub it in their face just as much as he does, probably more!

He does it against most teams though not just Southampton. Surely he can't be heckled by every teams fans

Nuge gave it the big'un in front of the Kop when he scored past us for Pompey. I remember it. I thought it was great. I like it when players do that, a bit of cockiness is good.

I live 3 miles from the Britannia Stadium and most of my mates are stoke season ticket holders and they all reckon that there is a deal in place for Ricardo Fuller to sign for us when he gets back from his family holiday!!!

Hes now a free agent but Stoke had hoped to keep him for an extra year but to the dissapointments of my friends hes definatly heading here as hes been telling people anyway!!

He would be an absolute quality signing and would straight away be our main striker, then with either Nugent or maybe Waghorn upfront with him would surely ripp this league up next year!!!

FINGERS CROSSED

Archived