Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

What do you reckon - £2.5 mill?

Well we didn't get promoted so he didn't cost us the full 5.5 million so let's say he cost us 4 million ish, 2.5 ought to cover it! I'd say yes anyway!

[/indent]

Don't see him as a Pearson type of player

How many times have they tried to flog him now anyway ??

True. Think he's one of those who flatters to deceive. A top L1 player but prob not a top Championship player.

Hmm twitter links = speculation ?

Yes well done, that's why they're put into one thread rather than people starting lots of different random threads, if people choose to believe the rumours that's up to them

Leeds fans on twitter seem to think we're getting Adam Clayton +1million in exchange for Beckford & Mills.

Whilst it'd be brilliant to fvck them both off the payroll, making money in the process, I think £1mil on top of a player they've transfer listed is arguably not enough, considering we paid fees combined to at least £7mil for the other pair.

I wouldn't be down at all if it happened though.

Yes well done, that's why they're put into one thread rather than people starting lots of different random threads, if people choose to believe the rumours that's up to them

So it is just rumour mongering, ok cheers :P

I do not mind these threads so much but some here seemed to get very worked up and then very disappointed over them and then the arguments start.

Perhaps the thread should have a disclaimer or health warning attached lol

Would defo swap Beckford for Clayton, know a Leeds fan and he says that Clsyton and McCormack have been their shining lights this season!

I'd want both of them for Beckford and Mills plus £1.5 million

Archived