Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

Ched ;)

Haha no, it will be Corry Evans I presume, another Hull player!

Yeah, you're probably right - Corry Evans, another ex-United player What is it with Pearson and ex-Man U players - it's perhaps no surprise he goes after players from clubs he's previously managed, but as to United, what's the connection with Sir Alex (no rude answers please) ?!

Stringer has tweeted that we're after Koren, Chester, Stewart, EVANS, Vardy, De Laet. Can someone tell me who (or which) Evans it (supposedly) is ?

Stringer just repeated rumours from the net and papers. He's not saying we are after them.

Stringer just repeated rumours from the net and papers. He's not saying we are after them.

Well, he says (to quote the quote on TB - which does specifically say that it's 'from Ian Stringer@StringerSport' - courtesy of Fryatt Fox), "Pearson INTERESTED" in those 6. Also, "expect deals to be tied up early" !

Don't want all these Hull players, Koren and Chester would do nicely.

Not Stewart and Evans aswell, no need for them.

Agree with you completely. I don't know much about Evans tbf but Stewart does nothing for me - seems to be very overrated.

Yeah, you're probably right - Corry Evans, another ex-United player What is it with Pearson and ex-Man U players - it's perhaps no surprise he goes after players from clubs he's previously managed, but as to United, what's the connection with Sir Alex (no rude answers please) ?!

It's probably something to do with the fact that players who play for United tend to be quite good!

Well, he says (to quote the quote on TB - which does specifically say that it's 'from Ian Stringer@StringerSport' - courtesy of Fryatt Fox), "Pearson INTERESTED" in those 6. Also, "expect deals to be tied up early" !

Well... he actually said "So Pearson interested in Koren, Chester, Stewart, Evans, Vardy, De Laet apparently. Expect deals to be tied up early"

Apparently being the key word.

Well... he actually said "So Pearson interested in Koren, Chester, Stewart, Evans, Vardy, De Laet apparently. Expect deals to be tied up early"

Apparently being the key word.

i would put more emphasis on the phrase ' expect deals to be tied up early'

This is where the Thais have come in handy... Most clubs will still be working out what their budget is and even they can even AFFORD to spend the amount they would be allowed to under the FFP... we are more able to get who we want at the same time as selling who we need to to balance the books... other teams might have to sell first

Seriously? :huh:

Yes Yuki never got stuck in to a large extent he was just a sweeper certainly didn't have the physical prowess or tenacity in this division to win the ball or cut the opposition out when running through us, having said that he might have been able to done a job in the prem.

footballleaguegossip@FL_rumours

Man Utd 's highly rated Paul Pogba is a summer transfer target for Leicester as they look to improve on their promotion push #LCFC#rumours

He's brilliant on Football Manager ;)

Laughing at this!

John Voysey @brummieagent

Newly promoted Reading have enquired on the availability of former captain Matt Mills from #LCFC in a cut-price deal #RFC #transfers

Archived