Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Bookmakers make us favorites to win the League Again!

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/winner

Do they want us to crack under the pressure again?

Best scenario is for fans not to believe in the hype but you know it is going to happen expectations are raised, players don't deliver why am I sensing some sort of de ja vue, I have to admit the signings NP has made hungry with something to prove, I thought that would lessen the hype but not so, obviously odds can change but are we happy with this situation of being made the favorites to win the league by the bookmakers?

I'll be all over Birmingham at 14's next season without the distraction of Europe.

Good shout I'm far more likely to have a cheeky bet on them with those odds than us

It'd be a very brave or a very foolish punter to bet on anyone going up or going down at this stage.

No one knows what any of the squads are gonna look like for many weeks. The three relegated sides, buoyed by parachute payments have still got to be strong contenders.

I remember reading on this very forum before the start of last season, plonkers suggesting that West Ham would have no money to spend and that they are financially 'broke'.

Mmmmm well that proved to be true didn't it.....

Same now... Many writing that Wolves will struggle for instance? If they can keep the likes of Doyle, Johnson et al they will be very strong next season.

Give it time people, don't give a fig what the bookies say and then compare squads nearer the start of next season.

The three I had to go up this season were West Ham, Cardiff and Brum... Well one out of three ain't bad I guess.

We may be favourites with the bookies but I don't think the fans necessarily believe we are so there is a little less pressure, certainly less than last year IMO.

I'll be looking at Blackpool at 12s, also Middlesboro at 25s is quite low down I reckon they weren't far away this season. Same goes for Hull who are quite far down the list.

Watford as an outsider, they finished the season quite well. Long shot but why not.

How the hell are we favourites? We'll probably mess it up again, just have a bad feeling about this season.

alot of bookies know leicester now have quite a big following . people bet favourites its USUALLY why they are favourites . its actually a ploy to get you to put money on us . and as a bookie , its quite an attractive bet for them to take, giving others in the mixer ! they are not stupid !

Archived