Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Courua

Who have we missed out on that you think we should have got?

So, title says it all, who has already been transferred who you would have liked us to have gone for? Realistic targets only (like I can see that sticking) please.

My shout would be Frank Nouble, young lad, tall, strong, been in the prem and just went to Wolves (A team I hate from the Brian Little days... but I should hate most teams if those days were anything to go by), could eb wrong though, might be a prat who couldn't hit a barn door, just saying.

Thoughts?

Weird how much we jizzed over the prospect of signing him,

He had such a shite season yet somehow earnt himself a big money move.

No-one jizzed, cuz he didnt cum lol . . . . :unsure:

But I think he just looked the perfect foil for a deadly striker under Sven, and everyone bought in

Was very interesting how so many people went manic about it all, I bet there's some proper science in there somewhere

No-one jizzed, cuz he didnt cum lol . . . . :unsure:

:appl:

But I think he just looked the perfect foil for a deadly striker under Sven, and everyone bought in

Was very interesting how so many people went manic about it all, I bet there's some proper science in there somewhere

Yeah you can see why. He's fast and can finish, probably the same reason we bought into the Beckford purchace.

Archived