Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Tom Kennedy

What are peoples thoughts on Kennedy getting a run in the side this year? Feels like he hasn't had a proper chance yet. I actually thought he looked good last season playing left mid with Konch (or someone similar ie more defensive if he leaves) behind.

In my opinion he is a back up only, nothing more.

Great attitude and defensively seems sound, but at our level you need to be able to beat your opposing number and get a cross in, Kennedy is not able to do that.

One option might be to play Kennedy at left back and then Konch left mid then??

I think the other way around (Konch at full back), is more likely. Kennedy's always looked better in midfield to me.

Now that Reading have (re-)signed Shorey, it's also more certain that Konch will be staying.

Would like him to stay as back-up, he is a pretty good player.

Two substitute appearances from him at the King Power last season impressed me, can't remember which game but he played two incredible balls up the field which led to goals I think.

He has a great left foot, plus Pearson is a fan so I think we will see more of Kennedy next season.

yup , im a fan of his for sure.

Big-time, huh ?

I wrote him off when Sven was in charge because he had just come out of the lower Leagues and kept on going out on loan, his performances last season where fantastic and I think it would only be right to keep him at least back-up for Konch

In my opinion he is a back up only, nothing more.

Great attitude and defensively seems sound, but at our level you need to be able to beat your opposing number and get a cross in, Kennedy is not able to do that.

I thought he looked pretty good going forward as well as being sound defensively, decent crosser.

Would like him to stay as back-up, he is a pretty good player.

Two substitute appearances from him at the King Power last season impressed me, can't remember which game but he played two incredible balls up the field which led to goals I think.

He has a great left foot, plus Pearson is a fan so I think we will see more of Kennedy next season.

At least one of those killer passes was with his right foot too. I was impressed. Thought his all-round play excellent.

Big-time, huh ?

I wrote him off when Sven was in charge because he had just come out of the lower Leagues and kept on going out on loan, his performances last season where fantastic and I think it would only be right to keep him at least back-up for Konch

for sure :Plol

I like him. Think it was Palace away where NP made a load of changes including bringing in Kennedy and Moore and Kennedy looked good. Konch isn't getting any younger, so although I don't think he's first choice, I think we'll see more of him this season than last

Yeah, he's the kind of player we should bring on for Dyer/Marshall (whoever is occupying left mid) to defend leads.

He came on (he may have started, not sure) against Birmingham at home last season and we were winning 2-1 and our goal was under siege and he played a quality through ball for Schlupp to get the decisive goal.

Yeah, he's the kind of player we should bring on for Dyer/Marshall (whoever is occupying left mid) to defend leads.

He came on (he may have started, not sure) against Birmingham at home last season and we were winning 2-1 and our goal was under siege and he played a quality through ball for Schlupp to get the decisive goal.

Yes he actually started the game as Konch was suspended, provided the assist for Schlupp's goal and also put in a cracking corss for Beckford's first goal.

Yes he actually started the game as Konch was suspended, provided the assist for Schlupp's goal and also put in a cracking corss for Beckford's first goal.

Of course I meant CROSS

Archived