Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

The Return of Jack Hobbs?

why not go after Michael Morrison instead if we're just gunna sign an old NP centre half, would be a lot cheaper

Because he's not quite as good, and the satisfaction of nicking a Hull player will be much greater than stealing one of Chrissy P's key players.

Because he's not quite as good, and the satisfaction of nicking a Hull player will be much greater than stealing one of Chrissy P's key players.

we aren't going to get a Hull player though, unless we pay way over the odds

why not go after Michael Morrison instead if we're just gunna sign an old NP centre half, would be a lot cheaper

He wouldn't be cheaper.

He was their player of the year and they absolutely walked League One.

He wouldn't be cheaper.

He was their player of the year and they absolutely walked League One.

he'd be cheaper then what we'd have to pay Hull for either Hobbs or Chester, my point was more we should be looking further afield for signings then players NP has signed before

To think we sold Morrison and Hobbs for diddly squat and replaced them with SSL and Mills. Pretty much like for like for +£6 million and three or four times the wages. Joke.

we more then doubled our money on Morrison then paid less for Bamba

he'd be cheaper then what we'd have to pay Hull for either Hobbs or Chester, my point was more we should be looking further afield for signings then players NP has signed before

Maybe, but in terms of finding a cheap centre half of their quality i'm afraid we'll have to look elsewhere.

We can get better for cheaper elsewhere. Chester isn't as good as people make him out to be.

No point laughing mate, I actually used to dislike Jack Hobbs.

You used to dislike him so much that you'd send your season ticket back if we signed him... Nice to see we still have such loyal support.

Hobbs/Morgan could work as similar to the Hobbs/Brown combination but both are very limited in terms of distribution. Would prefer a more cultured player to play next to Morgan (Not as crazy as big Sol though.)

I agree about the distribution but would be even more concerned about the lack of pace. It's bad enough having one defender who looks like he's running through treacle, let alone two.

You used to dislike him so much that you'd send your season ticket back if we signed him... Nice to see we still have such loyal support.

Alright alright chill out, I can still be loyal from my sofa, probably like many other fans on here.

At least I have a season ticket, unlike some idiots who moan about the team and they only go about once a season.

Archived