Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

The Return of Jack Hobbs?

Players don't become bad just because they re-join their old clubs, any link is probably down to players only moving back down to their old clubs when they're old because they're past it or because the expectations put on them are too great.

How many of them players you all mentioned moved to a higher level then came back all of them. Where did Hobbs go... Hull City hardly a massive step up is it compared with Fabregas to Barcelona. your comparing fabregas leaving barca for arsenal then going back there with hobbs leaving leicester for hull city and a possible return? get a grip

your comparing fabregas leaving barca for arsenal then going back there with hobbs leaving leicester for hull city and a possible return? get a grip

You're*

Right, where do I start?

Secondly, how can you compare Fabregas leaving a bigger club for a smaller club playing at a similar level for first team action, only to then return to the bigger club?

No idea. You get an education, I'll get a grip.

Ahhh I forgot he tried to return! Here's another that springs to mind

steveguppy_1333476.jpg

In fairness to Guppy, I remember him not being all that bad, it was just the rest of the team at that point was bloody awful.

Dickov was a massive mistake. I couldnt believe how shit he looked even in League 1.

In fairness to Guppy, I remember him not being all that bad, it was just the rest of the team at that point was bloody awful.

Dickov was a massive mistake. I couldnt believe how shit he looked even in League 1.

Dickov was quality, great partnership with Brian Deane

well your memory must not be very good. he was awful.

To be fair to Dickov as well, he had constant injury problems and when he did play, Pearson brought him on for the last 15 minutes on the wing. He was never a winger.

Archived