Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

The Return of Jack Hobbs?

He's injured for the first half of the season, I doubt they'd sell him for £1M, and can't say I'm all that trusting of anyone on Bentleys Roof, doubt it personally.

Obviously hope it's true though, would be a great signing, especially for that money.

moved on from Jack Hobbs and any other ex players.

Tom Cleverly and Mark Davies? No thanks don't want them.

Hobbs is better than what we have at CB, why on earth wouldn't you want us to get him back?

Would like this move a lot. Back four of De Laet - Hobbs - Morgan - Konchesky looks very balanced!

Whilst that's a sound back 4 (especially under NP), Pelt - Mills - Bamba - Konch looks a lot better to me!

Someone told me yesterday that he is renting back into his old house in Barrow. After he left Gelson Fernandez moved in but he is coming back and its a done deal

This guy isn't a decorator by any chance is he?

He won't be playing any championship football until November/December time.

It's clearly a non-starter.

In fact, shall we post like it will happen and see how long it takes for Stroppylov to crawl out from under his stone?

He won't be playing any championship football until November/December time.

It's clearly a non-starter.

In fact, shall we post like it will happen and see how long it takes for Stroppylov to crawl out from under his stone?

Or for the national media to pick it up.

Archived