Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Deeply uninspiring summary so far - brought to you by Captain Shrapnel

Ok, we have a great club in financial good health with an ambitious and tactically aware young manager, an experienced and only motivated by success board and a squad of talented exciting players who would play for nothing if it meant they could wear a City shirt. Our fans are balanced people who never boo their own team, even when struggling at home, something we rarely do because our manager always digs us out of trouble and has the lads play to the death.

Ok, we have a great club in financial good health with an ambitious and tactically aware young manager, an experienced and only motivated by success board and a squad of talented exciting players who would play for nothing if it meant they could wear a City shirt. Our fans are balanced people who never boo their own team, even when struggling at home, something we rarely do because our manager always digs us out of trouble and has the lads play to the death.

It would have been easier to say "I accept I have lost the argument" or "I was wrong" or "I am 100% bumder"

Are you seeing the light? :ph34r:

Do you have facts to back this up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCazFSJFjm8

Do you not get bored making the same point over and over again? You don't rate Pearson as a manager, fair enough, you are not alone, but your consistent banging of the same drum must make your arm tired.

It is not just you, but you seem to be the most tireless, just make your point and let it go, at the moment we are all in the pre-season slump, but it is not going to achieve anything to rake over every detail of every comment looking for criticism.

If we start the season without strengthening all the areas we need to then fair enough criticise, if we come out in the first match lacklustre unprepared and tactically naive, then get stuck in, but until then we all know the same amount of **** all, so just let it drop.

I'm sure you don't want another season of managerial upheaval and instability, I know you would rather see us win under NP than lose, so you and everyone else, bummers or haters, should just embrace this period of rebuilding and judge on the results on the pitch, when preseason is done and all signings are made.

If we are top by christmas, you will happily admit you are wrong, if we are bottom, then you will be proved right, until then stop letting your preconceptions of NP cloud what is an exciting period of activity at the club, comings and goings etc.

If we are top by christmas, you will happily admit you are wrong

No, then we'll get lots of 'He'll mess it up' or 'He isn't good enough for the Premier League' arguements.

My faith in Pearson remains strong. I like the idea of bringing in younger players.

However, I am hoping for a couple of real good quality players at this level to bolster what we have already. In my opinion (not fact, Babs, opinion) this is imperative to any success we may have.

I have seen the likes of Gally, King, Wellens and even Lloyd Dyer for too long now to think that these players can be relied upon to gain promotion. I also believe that SSL is simply average at this level.

Time will tell whether Pearson is going to be successful or not. I think it's difficult for him because he is probably having to undo some of the utter shambles that Sven and the board made of things. This is why, I guess, that he has had to take some big decisions on some of the players he has sold.

He has my full backing at present and I am looking forward to seeing some good performances by the team.

Seenitall I am concerned for your wellbeing, please don't hold back, your opinion is valued by ALL, you inspire me with your reasoned point of view, I love your positive outlook, I can't wait for your next post...............See you're not the only one that can spout BS

http://www.soarmagazine.co.uk/2012/07/16/expectations-high-for-pearsons-foxes/?

Leicester City boss Nigel Pearson admits his side are under pressure to succeed this season, after once again being installed as the bookmakers’ favourites for promotion to the Premier League.

With a stable and competitive squad continuing to be developed, Pearson acknowledges that his players will be the subjects of high expectations , as they seek to re-join the top flight after a nine-year absence.

“The pressure is always on,†said the City manager.

“We are going to put an enormous amount upon ourselves, as we are desperate to achieve promotion this season. A club like ours belongs in the

Premier League, but we have to show the commitment and desire needed to be successful.â€

That's obvious... We were always going to made one of the favourites for promotion again, and Nigel probably always knew this deep down (regardless of the emotion/comments he often doesn't show).

Out:

- loads of good quality players who NP isn't capable of effectively managing

In

- no-one who you could say definitely improves the team

Unless there is lots more in the pipeline, which there doesn't seem to be, NP is either a genius or an idiot. How does he think he is going to improve on last season with a marginally worse team? Maybe he's a genius and has got rid of all negative influences allowing remaining players to flurish, or maybe he's an idiot whose inability to man-manage difficult but good players will be the ultimate undoing of his managerial career.

I agree

The OP has a point with the players leaving, Bamba, Mills, Pantsil and Vassell all more than capable of doing a job at this level just Pearson is stuck in his routines with favourites. However i think we have brought in some exciting new players

The OP has a point with the players leaving, Bamba, Mills, Pantsil and Vassell all more than capable of doing a job at this level just Pearson is stuck in his routines with favourites. However i think we have brought in some exciting new players

You are right... four fantastic players for us and Pearson should definitely keep/play people he doesn't rate.

Mills B

You are right... four fantastic players for us and Pearson should definitely keep/play people he doesn't rate.

Mills, Bamba and Vassell where never that bad for us and Pantsil never got the chance. Im just saying i think we had 4 very good players there that i just dont think Pearson can handle.

Seenitall I am concerned for your wellbeing, please don't hold back, your opinion is valued by ALL, you inspire me with your reasoned point of view, I love your positive outlook, I can't wait for your next post...............See you're not the only one that can spout BS

xxx

Mills B

Mills, Bamba and Vassell where never that bad for us and Pantsil never got the chance. Im just saying i think we had 4 very good players there that i just dont think Pearson can handle.

"Very good" were they really very good though?

This "can't handle" stuff is just utter nonsense. Vassell has been out injured, Pantsil vanished before Pearson even arrived, Bamba played when available, the only one with question marks is Mills. A man Reading fans despised for being a bit of a cock end, and we'll never know what happened.

or 'she' is

Would explain why you were always moaning.

Out:

- loads of good quality players who NP isn't capable of effectively managing

In

- no-one who you could say definitely improves the team

Unless there is lots more in the pipeline, which there doesn't seem to be, NP is either a genius or an idiot. How does he think he is going to improve on last season with a marginally worse team? Maybe he's a genius and has got rid of all negative influences allowing remaining players to flurish, or maybe he's an idiot whose inability to man-manage difficult but good players will be the ultimate undoing of his managerial career.

I Bet your missus finds you deeply uninspiring!

Archived