Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Deeply uninspiring summary so far - brought to you by Captain Shrapnel

Out:

- loads of good quality players who NP isn't capable of effectively managing

In

- no-one who you could say definitely improves the team

Unless there is lots more in the pipeline, which there doesn't seem to be, NP is either a genius or an idiot. How does he think he is going to improve on last season with a marginally worse team? Maybe he's a genius and has got rid of all negative influences allowing remaining players to flurish, or maybe he's an idiot whose inability to man-manage difficult but good players will be the ultimate undoing of his managerial career.

Out:

In

Unless there is lots more in the pipeline, which there doesn't seem to be, NP is either a genius or an idiot. How does he think he is going to improve on last season with a marginally worse team? Maybe he's a genius and has got rid of all negative influences allowing remaining players to flurish, or maybe he's an idiot whose inability to man-manage difficult but good players will be the ultimate undoing of his managerial career.

I say he's the genius and you're the idiot!!! Now get back to Football Manager - Bamba and Mills will be about to complete their hat-tricks.

Out:

In

- no-one who you could say definitely improves the t

Surely this is a wind up.

Out:

In

you seem morose, either you have been out and come back or you need to go out on the lash, chill, everythings ok.

Out:

In

You seriously need to "chill yo' beans"

Out:

In

Tell it to your mates on Bentleys with all that NP bashing. Im happy with with Vardy, James etc can't wait for the season to start

Out:

In

looksirtrolls.jpg

As things stand I can understand your point to some extent, we have a squad on par with the majority of league and will have to rely on good management to be successful. I do feel that its possible though, a few more quality additions and all will seem rosey! Keep your chin up pal, still over a month until we kick a ball!

Unless anyone has a crystal ball I don't think it is possible to say whether the ins and outs will make the team better. Any other manager would have got rid and brought in as to what they thought best for the club. It is real life not a game on a games consule.

Let's just see what happens. Tbh, I have not kept up with all the new signings or those that left. The team for the first game will be full of surprises for me. Apart from Kasper.

I see where those who are complaining of NP not signing our main targets are coming from, in the sense that it'll mean less time to work with the squad especially not before the friendlies start? But our fixtures start later than usual anyway... Now that Pearson has started business in this transfer window I think we'll see more names popping up and maybe announce not-yet-done deal signings alongside the unveiling of the new kit next week?

Out: ineffectual players from last season

In: players I know fvck all about.

Summary, I will wait until I've seen the players play and NP has made all his signings before I expose my complete lack of footballing knowledge.

Archived